Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Photo manipulated images of cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #116569 at 16,Dec,10 17:42
Ban photo manipulated images of cocks created with programs like photoshop. And especially when they appear on the home page of this site. What do you think?

Similar topics: 1.Black and Indian cocks in condoms   2.Do you think my pics are manipulated?   3.Your favourite images of mixed sex groups   4.Photo shop   5.**** Images  

New Comment

Comments:
By cheltenham at 20,Dec,10 03:45 other posts of cheltenham 
I love the guys who post supper huge fake pics where they are cut in some and uncut in others. Whats up with that
By #116569 at 20,Dec,10 10:37
thought you didn't like 'fakers'.

By #101604 at 18,Dec,10 03:13
What...are you saying that all these guys don't really have giant ding-dongs?
By #116569 at 18,Dec,10 12:09
some of the pics are real and their 'giant ding-dongs' are real but not many

By #7976 at 17,Dec,10 04:13
It depends on what you mean by manipulated. At least in my opinion, I for one have some very erotic artwork made from cock photos. They aren't to mislead anyone about the size of my member, just done for the fun of making something artistic. If that's a problem, I don't see it. As for trying to make one's cock bigger here, it's like advertising. Look carefully at what's offered and in every case, let the buyer be where.
By #116569 at 17,Dec,10 11:54
Maybe then there is no problem in people being led to believe they are seeing the real size of the member when they are not, if everybody did it that may be ok, For comedy reasons or artistic i think it is ok to do so.

The site should then be called 'Show your fake penis'

Saying all this, I Ultimately don't care what people do here.
By #7976 at 18,Dec,10 00:47
For myself, I just enjoy the pix that I find interesting and ignore the rest. My biggest gripe is that when you do take the time to respond to someone's photo or a posting, the generally don't acknowledge your time, effort, and interest. Kudos for responding here by the way. If this were truly a meeting place then I would probably be more upset but since I have nearly no expectation of meeting any of the people on this site, it's not much of an issue for me.

By #120605 at 17,Dec,10 08:26
all mine are photoshoped to block out background etc - so what?
By #116569 at 17,Dec,10 11:48
you used it to make your image clearer which is fine to me

By #90761 at 16,Dec,10 19:32
yes, i like the guy who did, it's so funny, but luckily you can tell it's so obvious, the guys name majewski
By #116569 at 16,Dec,10 19:58
'The guy' there is more than one, Mr Footlong for example.
By #90761 at 16,Dec,10 20:16
humm ok..let me take a look, well they are not the best pictures, and some where he is thicker than others
By #116569 at 16,Dec,10 20:22
it is so obviously manipulated to look bigger i don't know why the other do not acknowledge this

Adult Discussion Forum