Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Pregnant

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #125034 at 16,Dec,10 22:21
How many of you women would like to become and how many of you men would like your girlfriend/wife to become pregnant by a stranger?

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever experienced pregnant pussy??   2.pregnant?   3.I'm looking to get someone pregnant   4.pregnant   5.Pregnant women  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 17,Dec,10 04:10
When it comes to children it's enough work over 20+ years to raise your own. Purposely having someone else impregnate ones mate would be out of the question except in the case of some very special circumstances.
By #125034 at 17,Dec,10 15:42
Bush, I agree. However, you would be surprised by the number of women I have talked with that have indicated it would be fun to do such...and some are here. They may just not admit it in an open forum.
By #7976 at 18,Dec,10 00:56
I was more responding to the issue of men wanting to see they're wives get pregnant with another man. The issue of women who want to get pregnant and seemingly can not with their spouse is another issue. In those cases, it's ultimately up to the couple as to what methodology they want to use in order to become impregnated. I have always joked that I'd be more than willing, happy in some cases, to father a child with some of our lady friends but the only caveat is that I place my sperm in their vagina the good old natural way.

By #5532 at 16,Dec,10 22:28
No. I don't think so. One of the stranger questions to have been posted.
By #3997 at 17,Dec,10 18:45

Adult Discussion Forum