Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

(ab)Use my cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #45559 at 06,Jan,11 14:37
I love it when my small (under 5" fully erect) cock is insulted or laughed at. I have written on it what others on the site have told me to and posted pics. I also have done things to it that I was told to do and posted pics. It has been a while since my last posting and I would like to get started again so I am asking you to tell me what to do to/with my cock. For writing on the cock, keep in mind it is only 5" long so lots of words are difficult. Also, insulting me or my cock is fine - no insulting someone else using my cock.

Tell me what to do here if you like or leave messages on my page. If you want to leave a message anonymously that is OK and I will do as you say.