She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Your oppinion???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #133148 at 19,Jan,11 13:16
Hey guys, check my cock let me know what you think. I always get so hard reading your comments so please comment on them, and also I need some ideas for the next set of pics, I want to try something different. So check my pics, comment my pics and let me know what you think

Similar topics: 1.What do u think...is it normal or small?   2.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??  

New Comment

Comments:
By #122004 at 20,Jan,11 09:26
stop these threads they are getting old hat.. no offence but this is not a look at my cock tell me what you think forum.. after you have been here a while you will know what i mean... hell i posted one ages ago... your pics are suffice (i know i looked) and are pretty good.. leave this for discussion... cheers man.. there are a million of these here..
By #59855 at 20,Jan,11 16:58
From Matt's Wife: You have to look at it like this, for some people this is the only way they can get someone to comment so I am afraid it will never stop
By #122004 at 21,Jan,11 10:43
true i guess... i don't mean to sound condescending as i have posted one before myself.. i suppose if people are looking thats the point.. hope no one was offended by my comment i didn't mean it in an insulting way.. he's gone now anyway... hope i didn't piss him off..
By #59855 at 21,Jan,11 19:19
From Matt's Wife: I would not worry, they come and go fast around here.
By slipper at 24,Jan,11 00:35 other posts of slipper 
I've been accused of that on occasion, too... cumming and going fast!

Adult Discussion Forum