Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

It Turns me On

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10614 at 20,Jun,09 20:57
I dont know why but for some reason, it turns me on when my sister sees my penis. Its not like i want to sleep with her thats out of the question, but i do get turned on when i see her nude... does or did anyone share this same feeling

Similar topics: 1.What turns you on?   2.How do the women feel about "Bi" men posting pics with both sexes?   3.wanting to suck first cock   4.Like CASEY AND JOJO. I want to know what turns you on.   5.Turns out cum tastes hot and spicy !!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 04,Feb,10 08:46
I would'nt get too concerned about this, as others have said it's fairly normal since most young people are naturally very curious about the opposite sex and siblings offer a 'safe' way to find out about the equipement.

By #7976 at 21,Jun,09 01:15
Sounds pretty normal. When you as young as you are you probably have very little experience with the opposite sex. If I'm wrong in this case, it isn't personal. Any way, the titillation that accompanies having anyone see your cock out isn't exactly linked to who it is. It's more the un-normal situation that is the turn on. I had a cousin that I could never fuck but as teenagers, younger teenagers mind you, we spent a lot of time checking out each others growing bodies. She showed me her pussy and boobs and I showed her my penis. Once, she asked me to make it hard and I did. We only looked and didn't touch but it was very erotic. My guess is that this will pass as you grow older and get used to being naked in front of women. Sister or not, it sounds like a natural phase to me. At least that's my opinion given your statement.

Adult Discussion Forum