Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

fleshlight review

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #17130 at 03,Jul,09 03:55
has anyone used the fleshlight if so what di you think

Similar topics: 1.should i buy a fleshlight ?   2.DIY fleshlight   3.fleshlight handsfree   4.Fleshlight.   5.Sharing your fleshlight with a buddy??  

New Comment

Comments:
By #27298 at 22,Nov,10 06:22
Oh they are awesome, I havevlady ice and butt ice, super tight. Oh it feels awesome. Funny I got the avatar fleshlight, so cool and fun

By #46165 at 21,Nov,10 22:42
I think theyre like 14 inches deep or something. Definaately not a problem for me.

Personally, I love my fleshlight and have dropped 100s of loads in it, but its not a replacement for my hand. I still jack off by hand probably 75% of the time and keep the FL for something a bit different. Its definately a different feeling, and its nice to get that 'go in hard for one last deep thrust then bust' feeling you dont really get with your hand.
But sometimes I just get an urge to wank I cant be bothered getting it out, grabbing the lube etc. You dont have a spur of the moment session with a FL

By #33070 at 15,Nov,10 07:47
I fuckin luv mine The first one I bought was Lia with the lotus insert. Then I bought the trainer , also wonderful I prefer the lotus insert . I really want to buy the Bret Everet ass. Very important I found is to warm up and keep clean. Takes lots water but very well worth it. Also don't be shy on lube They feel so fuckin awesome

Adult Discussion Forum