to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

LADIES PEEING

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 28,Jun,11 18:06
LADIES if your guy asked to watch u pee, u think strange or turn-on?

Similar topics: 1.Are There Any Ladies who Like Oeeing...   2.whoever said peeing on yourself was bad   3.Peeing on yourself   4.Ladies pee pics   5.Ladies Peeing in Toilet  

New Comment

Comments:
By #218130 at 15,Sep,12 09:33
I did enjoy watching my ex fiance when she peed. Even helped her to wipe
By #301411 at 15,Sep,12 10:28
whats to wipe? lick it clean
By #218130 at 15,Sep,12 10:36
yeah

By #234610 at 14,Sep,12 08:37
Everyone has their own turn ons and turnoffs...this really turns me off...that's just me. I don't see the sexyness in it but hey...if that's what ur into and u like it then cool...that's what makes us all different and exciting. I personally like seeing pics of girls with panties on...it leaves more to the imagination. Its kinda like scary movies. What is scary to some people may not be scary to another. I find that its scarier not seeing what's lurking in the dark...or what's coming to kill...or whatever. Its the anticipation that's scary...the time in which ur mind is left to create whatever is scary to u before u actually see the monster. Some people like some strange stuff...putting things in their pisshole...some like bondage and stuff...I'm pretty down to earth with my fantasies I guess but that doesn't mean I am going to say eeww that's gross or the are crazy because its their fantasy and we are all free to think and feel and be turned on by whatever we choose. I think its our life experiences sometimes that dictate what turns us on or off. I think everyones fantasies make them who they are...and should not be judged by what they like. If u don't feel turned on by watching someone pee then don't watch them. If u do then do...have fun everyone and stay safe...

By #121361 at 15,Nov,11 17:27
Check our Page

By #7976 at 30,Jun,11 20:07
My partners have never thought is odd and most have willing given me a show. I can't say whether it's been a turn on, except in one ladies case, she was really into the golden shower routine. As for me, it can be a turn on in the right situation just as it's cool when a lady wants to hold my penis when I pee. They like the option to spray it any which way, especially on nude hiking adventures.

By #46819 at 29,Jun,11 14:28
[deleted image] I think that's the way guys are
By #143536 at 30,Jun,11 13:43
LOVE it! so sexy...

By #155248 at 28,Jun,11 19:10
neither...If I had to pee he would get a show if I don't then he's out of luck
By #143536 at 29,Jun,11 13:14
LOVE it!! And I love watching my wife pee. She's thinks it's hilarious!

By #57759 at 29,Jun,11 15:36
but does it turn u on if he wants to see u piss?
By #143536 at 30,Jun,11 13:43
Yes, it does. Men have commented on my piss pics a lot and it makes me instantly hard!

Adult Discussion Forum