Recent Posts of member Sailem49

By Sailem49 at 19,May,23 05:12
No I love to see cocks bigger and harder than mine and if they shoot a big load of cum al the better

By Sailem49 at 24,Jan,22 06:05
I'm a nudist and was in the dunes of a nudist beach. I had recently touched a cock for the first time and made the guy cum, of course he did same for me. I saw a guy standing around with a cock ring on and his big cock standing proud, at first I masturbated him and then curiosity got the better of me and I slowly slid his cock into my mouth. It felt good. He didn't cum, but it was still fun for us both.

By Sailem49 at 15,Sep,14 14:19
I used to climb on the roof and sunbathe nude at work which was followed by my jacking off

By Sailem49 at 24,Sep,13 21:37
Love the thought of guys and women wanking while looking at my pics. I like looking at others while I wank too.

By Sailem49 at 13,Sep,13 16:27
We had to shower together. I am sure the female teacher from the girls s hoop next door used to come over to spy on us!

By Sailem49 at 12,Sep,13 05:21
I'm str8. Love showing my cock, even on cam to other men. If they like it and fantasise on what they would like to do with it and let me know I don't mind at all.

By Sailem49 at 11,Sep,13 06:11
I love watching other men wanking in videos or on cam. Wouldn't want anal sex or to be sucked off. A nice pair of tits and sexy pussy still get me going. So I don't consider myself to be gay.

By Sailem49 at 10,Sep,13 06:07
Found my dads tit books and started wanking. I was 12 at the time.

By Sailem49 at 07,Sep,13 08:56
Love the feeling of my skin sliding over my cock as I wank

By Sailem49 at 07,Sep,13 08:54
Mines uncut too, love the feeling of it sliding ocer my cock as I wank.

By Sailem49 at 04,Sep,13 15:54
I don't consider myself gay but am thinking of going to a gay sauna club, hoping to get my cock played with and hopefully cum. Not wanting anal sex or to suck off anyone.