Recent Posts of member CLinz49

By CLinz49 at 16,Feb,12 07:56
Awesome hot stories!! Hubby is very lucky, and so is Jim!! Wish you guys lived near me! LOL!!! Keep the hot tails cumming please!!!

By CLinz49 at 21,Dec,11 18:22
Thanks 4 the evaluation, average + is about right on the length. Always seems to reach where it needs to at least, LOL!

By CLinz49 at 17,Dec,11 09:41
Like the large head, bet it feels good in the throat or entering a tight hole!

By CLinz49 at 04,Dec,10 11:51

You go girl! You're real enough for me!

By CLinz49 at 04,Dec,10 11:47
Hi everyone,
I just friended Meg and we've had some really hot real time chats just in the last couple of days. She seems to be real enough to me. I like someone who blogs a lot and she has some very hot stories.
Just let others be and enjoy this site in whatever way you are comfortable with.
Peace everyone and happy holidays!

By CLinz49 at 17,Sep,10 14:33
I love the feeling of my ass being entered and filled with a thick object. I've found that a pronounced head makes the feeling even more intense, if the head is bigger than the shaft then the overall size is less important. :-)

By CLinz49 at 17,Sep,10 14:14
BonerPS is my choice, but Mike's is no joke! Next match-up?

By CLinz49 at 17,Sep,10 13:46
I have, though we started out with a smaller 5" dildo and eventually worked up to an 8" x 2" vacu loc strap-on. She has to be into it almost more than you do or she won't orgasm from it, but if she does watch out because she may want to do it more than often than you!

By CLinz49 at 17,Sep,10 12:34
I am a straight/bi-curious guy who absolutely loves playing with my dildos and having my ass fucked by my girl with a strap-on. It gives me a much more intense orgasm and I also like seeing the toy enter my ass in a mirror, that is really a turn on. My ex used to love watching my face as she fucked me with a strap-on, and she got to the point where she could cum from the dildo rubbing her clit while she was pumping it in and out of me or I was grinding on it against her. Lots of fun!

By CLinz49 at 17,Sep,10 11:24

This gets my vote! If there is a thicker one on here somewhere, I don't want to know about it! I'm already scared enough of this one! But in a good way! :-)

By CLinz49 at 17,Sep,10 10:51

We have a winner! :-)

By CLinz49 at 13,Sep,10 11:19
There are so many, but here are the ones off the top of my head: Annitaagain, Showme999, Fantasy, Matt's wife, Cple999, and Lusthaven. That should keep me busy for a few months! LOL

By CLinz49 at 12,Mar,10 14:45
I AM RIGHT NOW! LOOK BACK OVER THAT SEXY ASS AND WATCH ME EXPLODE . . . . NOW!!! FUCK YES. . . ALL OVER YOUR ASS CHEEKS!