Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Basic, but fun. Am I weird?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #158779 at 07,Jul,11 13:47
so i've been exploring the realm of messing around with dudes. come to find out there are more things i dislike doing with guys, than things i like. for example, i do not like kissing, anal, oral, any kind of moaning, or body contact. What I DO like is hanging out naked, checking out each others penises, and doing fun, little silly things to each others cock and balls, along with mutual j/o. and most the time i enjoy it more when its with another small penis. preferably with a guy my age or close. some times i wonder if this is because when me and my good friends were younger, like age 6-14, we used to show each other and compare, and sometimes touch a little. please someone let me know what they think about this. if this intrigues you, i live in OK, and i would love to meet you.