Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Buying Underwear

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #47211 at 26,Sep,10 22:11
Any other guys feel weird when they go to the store and buy underwear? Like, it's kind of embarrassing to go and ONLY get underwear, especially if it's not just the regular boxer briefs or boxers. Those special kinds have intrigued me but 1: I feel weird looking at the different types while people are walking by, 2: I would feel weird at the register buying them.

Suggestions/tips?

Similar topics: 1.Do I have to wear different undies   2.Underwear!   3.Underwear Pix!   4.Do guys like my cock ? and would anyone be into buying my underwear ?   5.Sexy, skimpy underwear on guys - YEA or NAY?  

New Comment

Comments:
By LGA6969 at 18,Feb,20 18:33 other posts of LGA6969 
No actually I always enjoyed buying underwear. Ever since I was young I alway liked buying differnt kinds, boxer, briefs bikini, trunks, thongs, jockstraps....... you name I have had it and still have quite a collection. I like them all.
By spermkiss at 04,Mar,20 20:45 other posts of spermkiss 
By any chance do you remember a SYD member named jumpramp? He was a really cute guy who had a HUGE collection of all kinds of underpants, from the tiniest g-string, thongs, jocks, bikini briefs, boxer briefs, boxers and even a basic tighty whitey. He was gracious enough to model his collection and post photos on this site. I called him the Underpants King.
By LGA6969 at 17,Jan,21 14:11 other posts of LGA6969 
No but would have liked to see anyone who shares the same fetish
By spermkiss at 18,Jan,21 17:24 other posts of spermkiss 
I kinda sorta have an underpants fetish myself. There is something sexy and appealing about seeing a guy wearing only something that is usually covered by his outer garments. That's why jumpramp's photos were such a delight. He had a nice trim physique and an attractive penis so of course his nude photos were a treat. But when he modeled his huge wardrobe of underpants he really got the juices flowing. He truly was the Underpants King. I miss him.

By #516354 at 16,Jan,21 11:56
My ex wife/Mistress used to take me to the women's section pick a couple of pairs of panties for me.Then humiliate by saying quite loudly that they would suit me.She would then stand and watch whilst I went and paid for them on my own.Used to get some funny looks from some of the cashiers and a few would wink at me whilst giggling.

By #621517 at 09,Jan,21 20:53
Depends what I’m buying. If I’m buying men’s underwear in a high street store like M&S it’s quite exciting to see the checkout woman glance at me with a knowing smile. If I’m buying women’s underwear then I prefer to buy it from a supermarket and go to the self checkout till. Some British supermarkets sell very nice women’s tiny bikini panties.
By #631189 at 10,Jan,21 09:40
I used to buy my Jockeys in Debenhams as they were one of the few places that sold them. I always leaked precum slightly afterwards

By Ananas2xLekker at 09,Jan,21 19:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The last fifteen years I've bought my underwear online, because I cannot get my favorite brand in a shop anymore. However, I had no problem buying them in the shop when that was still possible.
If you are already a bit ashamed to buy underwear, how do you feel when you buy something in a sex shop. Or have you guys never done that?
Personally, I do feel a bit uneasy when entering or exiting a sex shop, but once in there I would feel comfortable buying the most extreme toys or movies in there. Maybe I would hesitate if there is a beautiful girl at the counter, but most of the time it's a guy who looks like he has seen everything imaginable.

By #631189 at 09,Jan,21 18:08
I used to get an erection when buying my underwear. When I bought my first pack of white Jockey Y fronts I was about twenty. I took them straight home, went upstairs and put a pair on, masturbated and came in about ten seconds

By earthy at 09,Jan,21 16:40 other posts of earthy 
I usually feel a little embarassed, but they normally dont say anything. But once, I got a pair of speedos and she, an older lady, said "oh you wear those?" . I just laughed and said yes.

By wycowboy at 09,Jan,21 15:20 other posts of wycowboy 
Just buy/look at it, who cares what the checkers/others think. I bought myself some panty hose yesterday at Walmart and also spent some time looking at some nice lacy things for me. I didn't use self check out either.

By #631189 at 09,Jan,21 14:35
I get mine via the internet imported from the USA

By onthelose at 21,Mar,20 13:27 other posts of onthelose 
I use the self check out. I am a little shy about perusing the women's panty section.

By #613564 at 21,Mar,20 10:04
You are a guy, buying guy underwear? What's the problem? It's not like you are buying cute pink lacy panties! Nobody cares!! The checkers couldn't care less!!!

By #275407 at 12,Mar,20 15:42
I get all my sexy underwear from the Internet, shipped over from China. Most underwear I get there is good quality, most

By #486048 at 09,Mar,20 23:09
it doesent bother me buying underwear.
By german_guy at 10,Mar,20 19:59 other posts of german_guy 
neihter do I.... I find it Kind of funny see the saleslady being a Little confused when she sees my choice of underwear

By onthelose at 09,Mar,20 22:45 other posts of onthelose 
I looked for g string , thong or some other sexy underwear at the local stores. I didn't have any luck. I did look at some women's panties when my wife was looking for some bras. Of course I couldn't buy them when she was there. I decided I would go to Walmart and buy some and pay at the self check but I chickened out when I walked into the women's underwear section. So I decided, after I watched my wife sew something on the sewing machine , that I could do that. I bought some sample cloth, Superman print, and some elastic. I then used one of the G string underwear's I bought at the adult store for a pattern and made my own. I now have a pretty good selection of colors. I have yet to find some sheer cloth, for the see through look. Also want some nice lace.

By overeight at 04,Mar,20 20:29 other posts of overeight 
Well I can't find but one place to buy any local. I went to the adult shop and told the guy there what kind I wanted and he always says oh I think those might be in next week but you can buy these. Then he directs meme to the pink or rainbow colored obviously for gay guys things. I only went in twice and because of that I wont go back. I'll just buy online. I have to either buy ergowear or Wildman T gor comfort. The adult shop does carry Andrew Christian but those are just a plain scream out loud that your gay. I'm straight so I guess that guy thinks its funny to direct straight guys to buy gay underwear. I told him I just wanted plain ole white black blue or whatever just utilitarian underwear that fits. Once I told him I needed it larger in the crotch thats when he tried to sell me the pink G-strings. I said look dude I dont want fancy man panties I want underwear. There were a few ladies in there kinda hanging close around not listening but they noticed what the guy was doing. One of them spoke up to the gay guy working there. She said to him hey man look the guy has a big dick he isn't gay,I dont hear him calling you any names or being mean to you because your gay. He could just call you an whole fa%%&t but he's trying to be nice and your being an a hole,I I was him I would leave,as a matter of fact we will all leave and go to another adult store. She then told the other ladies lets get away from this fn dick running this store bye asshole. I left at the same time. When we walked out she said she was going to write a bad review on the guy who actually turns out WAS the manager. I repeat was.

By Ben74 at 18,Feb,20 17:13 other posts of Ben74 
Love buying briefs, and love to try them on before buying. Even love to try them on naked (by knowing I will buy them, and put them on the counter, being inside naked just moments ago). It is a turn-on somehow, and I get more self-confident in my choices what to buy.

By skinb at 18,Feb,20 07:57 other posts of skinb 
I get a hardon as soon as I start looking at the underwear. And then get really nervous and most times don't buy them. But when I do I go through the checkstand fully hard and get home, put them on, and have one of the biggest cumshots of my life. So I have come to the conclusion that going through with it and buying them makes it even better.

By #220845 at 12,May,15 16:09
EBay Undergear,when I was younger it made me self-conscious, especially since I was buying thongs

By #95836 at 27,Sep,10 14:16
I have never been afraid to buy anything in a shop (underwear, condoms, women's clothing, tampax) or anything else, let's face it if it is in the shop for people to buy why should you be afraid to go in and buy it.
Are you likely to see the sales person again? And why should you give a fuck about what they think of you, it's your life so live it the way you want to. I am sure they have thing's that embarrass them, most of us have, so just do what you want to as long as it does not hurt anybody else.
By #10886 at 27,Sep,10 15:22
I have NO problems buying....but how many stores carry satin microfiber jockstraps??? Yep.....none!
By #485312 at 12,May,15 12:58
well theres something that could be a best seller, maybe you should design some, youre probably not the only one that would like to try them *lix*

By Blade at 12,May,15 03:56 other posts of Blade 
Ya know, I think I always buy something else at the same time...

By #95006 at 27,Sep,10 12:22
I order on line and that is the only place I can find the ones I like. They always come in a plain box with no obvious markings as to what they are. I usually use a site called mens underwarestore.com. This is the type I wear.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum