to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

what do i need to know about gloryhole booths?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #183980 at 08,Aug,11 01:23
Hello...I'm thinking of going to a adult bookstore to suck. R they safe?and. How do they work???thanks

Similar topics: 1.anyone have any gloryhole pictures   2.glory hole   3.Gloryhole Experiences   4.l looking for a gloryhole   5.ABS video booths and theaters need to reopen!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 25,Aug,12 05:17
First time I did it was in the 80s still makes me stiff.

By spermkiss at 08,Aug,11 03:02 other posts of spermkiss 
First you look thru the glory hole and get a look at the cock of the guy on the other side and/or he looks thru at your cock. If there is interest, you go from there. Put your fingertips thru the hole to invite him to put his dick thru, or he'll put his fingertips there inviting you. When his dick comes thru you suck him off. Sometimes he'll then suck you off, but mostly it's one way.

I've sucked guys off thru glory holes and been sucked off dozens of times and I've never had a bad experience. There are, of course, no guarantees.

What is it like? It's ultra exciting. It's the ultimate in anonymous sex. You cannot see any part of the guy on the other side except his dick and you know absolutely nothing about him except that he wants to be sucked off. He knows absolutely nothing about you except that you want to suck him off. And that's all that matters. Cocksucker and cock come together and that mouth/dick connection becomes the most important thing in the world. Everything else falls away and his cock and your mouth become the center of the universe. Try it, it's fun.
By #183980 at 08,Aug,11 19:14
Thanks...it sounds verry exciting
By spermkiss at 08,Aug,11 20:49 other posts of spermkiss 
It is indeed very exciting. There are times when we men, and I mean all men, gay, bisexual and straight, just want SEX. No bullshit, no pussyfooting around, no Meaningfull Relationship, just SEX. For a cocksucker, he just wants to take another man's dick in his mouth, suck him off and swallow his sperm. For a suckee, he just wants to get his rocks off. For both of them it's no commitment, no fooling around, no strings attached, just a blow job which both of them enjoy and thank you and good-bye.

Now about your question below about using a condom. For oral sex, don't bother. Yes, the guy on the other side is a total stranger whom you know nothing about, but sucking cock, even including swallowing is low risk sex. Very low risk. That is not the same as no risk, however, but there is risk in every aspect of life. Each guy will have to do his own risk/benefit analysis in every sexual situation he encounters.

Looking at the photos on your page, you really like to show your ass hole. I'd conclude that for you your ass hole is a Major Pleasure Center. Do you want to get rimmed thru a glory hole? Go for it, it's fun. I've rimmed and been rimmed thru a glory hole. Do you want to get fucked thru a glory hole? I've never done that, either as fucker or fuckee, but I'm sure that it happens. But any time you take a dick up your ass BE SURE THAT THE GUY IS WEARING A CONDOM! This is expecially true in an anonymous sex situation.

By #286115 at 24,Aug,12 08:19
Geez spermkiss, you're such a wise fella with a great way with words! I know you 'bat for the other team' & all, but you still understand where others are coming from. Your vast knowledge & respectful way of sharing it is a real asset to this site. Thanks for being here mate & a nice bit of apple pie is heading your way!
By spermkiss at 24,Aug,12 16:03 other posts of spermkiss 
You say the kindest things! I don't know about the "vast knowledge" part, but I am an old gay cocksucker who's had a LOT of sex experience with two or three thousand men and three women and I'm happy to share what I know.

As for my writing, there's where I feel I really shine. I take a good deal of pride in what I write, I try to craft it in a meaningful way and I do try to keep it respectful. Thanks for noticing.

By #263199 at 24,Aug,12 10:32
Fuck that sounds so hot I wouldn't mind to give it a try a big strangers cock filling my mouth mmmmm

By #266252 at 24,Aug,12 09:28
Done it many times without problem. Risk vs. reward. Be careful. Best to find a reliable partner. Best of luck to you.

Adult Discussion Forum