Same Sex Kissing 18,Apr,11 18:13
Fishing for Compliments on the Forum 23,Mar,11 01:28
A Note to Japanese Members of SYD 16,Mar,11 18:08
An Appeal for Civilized Conduct on the Forum 07,Dec,10 01:52
A message from spermkiss 30,Oct,10 14:01

By spermkiss at 18,Jun,19 10:35
Not any more but I used to be.

By spermkiss at 18,Jun,19 10:34
This is, of course, the world famous penis of the legendary smooth-cock. This gentleman takes such stunning photographs of his truly fine penis and I have spent many happy moments gazing upon them in total rapture. And they circulate widely. I have discovered them all over the internet.

I have to agree that this lovely penis is pretty close to perfection. A well shaped "helmet head" glans, a nice straight shaft, perfect proportion between shaft length and diameter and glans size and finished up with a fine pair of testicles. All told, a true work of art. We should all thank Mr smooth-cock for putting this beauty on display.

By spermkiss at 15,Jun,19 22:26
And you eminently succeed.

By spermkiss at 11,Jun,19 18:20
I know you are trying to get caught.

By spermkiss at 10,Jun,19 12:00
No I have not, but as I said previously I've been to several numerous times here in the USA. Virtually always they have pretty strict no drugs policies. I rather expect this is because they do not want to be raided. What happens in a private room with the door closed is another matter. And I have never seen drunks in one. I expect that the man at the door won't let them in.

By spermkiss at 10,Jun,19 11:47
Man, with the portfolio on photos you have posted, many fully nude and face showing, it ain't gonna remain a secret. Hey, you're a cocksucker. Own it and be proud of it. Real men suck cocks.

By spermkiss at 09,Jun,19 14:42
Do it, guys! Sucking another man off is something every man should do at least once in his life. You'll be glad you did.

By spermkiss at 08,Jun,19 12:53
It's not as grim as this gentleman makes it out to be and the free-for-all anonymous sex can be, and usually is, a lot of fun. Furthermore, in the hundreds of times I visited bath houses, I don't think I've ever seen a drunken person in one.

One of the things I always enjoyed doing was sitting on the floor next to the door in the steam room and sucking the cock of every man as he came in. Generally I wouldn't even look up to see his face, just suck his cock. These sucks were rarely to climax (though some were) because the goal was to see how many cocks, twenty, thirty or more in an hour's time, I could have in my mouth.

The camaraderie among the gentlemen in bath houses and at sex clubs can be, and usually is, quite lovely. Sure, it's sex, sex and more sex, but the attitude is such that one is having sex with the entire gay community.

So go with the right attitude and have fun.

By spermkiss at 02,Jun,19 12:58
OK, may I weigh in on this subject? I've worn a cock ring pretty much 24/7/365 for the last 20 years so I do have some experience with them. Yes, I wore mine to medical appointments, even with a urologist, and no doctor has ever so much as batted an eye much less commented on it, so I guess it's not harmful.

First, to answer your question about wide or narrow, stick with the wide. It was my experience with a narrow ring that it really started to "bite" and become painful after an hour or so, especially with an erection. In your "home made" photos the rings look like O-rings you picked up in the plumbing aisle of your neighborhood hardware store. Didn't they become painful?

Now about material. I wore both neoprene rings and metal rings and both caused my skin to break out, even a ring that claimed to be surgical stainless steel. This may or may not be a problem for you, for me it did not manifest itself until a few months had passed. My solution was to wear a chi-ld size jade bracelet. I visit Hong Kong with some regularity ('been 13 times) and they can be purchased in the jade market there for only two or three dollars each. I travel a lot and the jade bracelet has the advantage of not setting off the metal detector in airport security lines.

Finally, a word of advice. When you're wearing a ring and get an erection, don't panic when you find you cannot get it off. Your dick will eventually go soft and you'll be able to remove the ring if you wish. As I said at the outset, I wear mine 24/7/365 and it does not in any way interfere with the normal functioning of my dick. I get hard, I get soft, I can urinate and I can ejaculate. Everything works fine.

By spermkiss at 29,May,19 12:16
Years ago on a tour or Europe I had an overnight ride on the legendary Orient Express. The historic coaches had a sink in each roomette but no toilet. That was at the end of each coach. Well, I never make it thru the night without having to get up and pee at least once. Since I didn't want to leave the roomette and go to the end of the coach, I peed in the sink. In telling that story the next day, a woman on our tour was mortified that I had done that. So I went on, explaining that the coaches were more than sixty years old and every sink on the train had probably been peed in numerous times. That shocked her even more. Perhaps she had washed her face in her own sink that morning.

By spermkiss at 29,May,19 11:34
Exactly. A man should NEVER wear underpants when he's wearing short pants, especially short shorts or any length shorts made with thin and/or mesh fabric. Visibility of one's goods is the reason. Any SYD member should understand that.

By spermkiss at 28,May,19 12:07
Who doesn't? The vast majority of men like putting their potency on public display. Just look at the number of jack off videos posted on this very site.

By spermkiss at 25,May,19 22:31
Is there such a thing as un-natural nudity?

By spermkiss at 20,May,19 12:43
Way to go, man.

By spermkiss at 20,May,19 12:43
This topic has come up numerous time before. Yes, an erection is a sign of sexual arousal, but as every man knows, the penis has a mind of its own and spontaneous erections can and do occur. So what does a man do if he gets one in a semi-public place like the changing room, locker room or showers at a swimming pool or gym? The answer is what you do: Just keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if one didn't have an erection. In all likelihood, everyone will pretend not to notice. But, of course they do, which is part of the guilty pleasure of having an erection.

What should one do in the unlikely event that someone comments on the erection? Act surprised and say "Oh, do I?" Then look down at your penis and say "You're right, so I do. Thanks for noticing." Then change the subject. Start talking about the news, or the weather, or a movie you recently saw. If he should attempt to steer the conversation back to your erection, look him right in the eye and ask him why your penis is so fascinating to him.

I'll add that getting an erection in public was every boy's and young man's worst fear, but when one gets to be my age, one discovers that there are a lot of things in life that are worse than having an erection. One of them is not having an erection. It's one of the cruel ironies of life that we men spend the first forty years of our lives trying to keep our dicks soft and the rest of our lives trying to get them hard.

By spermkiss at 20,May,19 12:12
No doubt about it: Sex in public with people watching, the more the better.

By spermkiss at 16,May,19 11:49
Do it, man. I can tell from the photos and videos you have posted on your page that you get real pleasure and satisfaction from showing off your body, your genitals and your sexuality. My kinda guy. So push the limit of what you can get away with. I know you want to.

By spermkiss at 15,May,19 12:40
Then cut that lining out RIGHT NOW. If your glans outline shows this well with the lining in place, think about how well it will show without it.

By spermkiss at 01,May,19 11:17
Whoops, my bad. That's what happens when I read things too quickly.

By spermkiss at 30,Apr,19 14:31
Who doesn't like sex shows? Sex is the universally loved form of entertainment, both for the performers and the viewers.

By spermkiss at 30,Apr,19 11:19
Better still. It's nice that you have a g-string in your wardrobe for special occasions with special people. Or just to wear to the beach or pool.

By spermkiss at 29,Apr,19 10:56
My kinda guy.

By spermkiss at 28,Apr,19 20:57
This covers way too much. I like your wolf briefs a lot more.

By spermkiss at 28,Apr,19 20:55
You should wear one in the winter. In the summer you should go commando, especially with short pants.

By spermkiss at 28,Apr,19 20:53
It's mostly gay, after all, we gay men are known to be sex pigs. But one does see heterosexual couples sucking and fucking in public.

And before anyone gets upset about me referring to gay men as sex pigs, first of all, keep in mind that I'm gay myself. Secondly, gay men are sex pigs not because we're gay, but because we're men. Most heterosexual men would be as big sex pigs as we are if they could. But women are harder to get in the sack. But men are easy. Just say the word "sex" to a man and he'll start opening his pants.

By spermkiss at 28,Apr,19 11:29
Dozens, maybe hundreds, of times. There are parks and nude beaches in the San Francisco Bay Area where public sex is not only tolerated, but is almost de rigueur. If police or park rangers observe sex, about all they'll do is tell those doing it to stop, and often not even that. There are rarely arrests. I've had sex on the beach when there were people on neighboring beach towels only a foot away. Invigorating.

By spermkiss at 23,Apr,19 11:09
I wish basketball players would go back to wearing only a jock under very short snug fitting shorts. Those long line underpants and long baggy shorts they wear today are dreadful. And some wear leggins that go all the way to their ankles. Come on guys, show more skin.

By spermkiss at 23,Apr,19 11:01
There is nothing as exciting as spur-of-the-moment sex with a total stranger, someone you have never seen before and will never see again, without any words being spoken. Just give and/or get oral service and move on. It's fulfilling and rewarding because it's pure sex without the baggage of a "meaningful relationship".

By spermkiss at 23,Apr,19 10:51
I pretty much feel the same way. I was cut as an infant, I don't remember the process, it's all I've known and I like being cut. And I generally prefer cut men as sex partners.

However (you knew that was coming, didn't you?), an intact man with a nice fully formed "helmet head" glans that is fully covered by his foreskin which ends in a nice nipple tip with the outline of his glans showing thru is really sexy. It's nice to slip my tongue inside that foreskin to savor his man juice.

By spermkiss at 21,Apr,19 19:23
With a woman, no. With men, lots of times.

By spermkiss at 21,Apr,19 19:22
Some quick thoughts:

"...might prove to be life altering..." For you or for him?

"...Something he is not prepared for..." He's prepared. If he weren't, he wouldn't have made this post.

"...sex life at home is pretty bland..." So he wants to spice things up with some man-on-man action. Many men regard sex with another woman as being unfaithful but can pass off sex with another man. Many women feel the same way. They'd be upset if their husband were to have sex with a woman, but another man ain't no big thing. Indeed, it might even be a turn-on.

Go for it, buddy.
--------------------------------------- added after 571 hours

OK, some further thoughts from the perspective of three weeks later:

First of all, a few words of advice. Don't let this crush you. He took a walk on the wild side, he found it fun and exciting and he enjoyed it. But now, he's had some second and third thoughts about pursuing this matter. This sort of thing happens all the time. So savor the fond memory of the one encounter you did have and be prepared to accept the fact that this might be all you'll have with this gentleman.

"...might prove to be life altering..." Yes, indeed. If things were to proceed, he could end up falling in love with you and you with him. You could end up leaving your wives for each other. Hey, stranger things have happened. I'm not saying that this would necessarily be a bad thing, but it sure would be life altering. And as you probably recall, in private messages we have exchanged I have long advocated that you leave your wife.

"...something he is not prepared for..." Well, he might have been prepared when he made this post, but as I said earlier, he's had second thoughts and now he ain't. Accept that.

By spermkiss at 20,Apr,19 12:14
You're quite the fox, aren't you? Or is it a wolf?

By spermkiss at 20,Apr,19 12:10
I hope you gave him your load.

By spermkiss at 13,Apr,19 14:28
What man doesn't want to do that?

By spermkiss at 11,Apr,19 15:29
Don't remember the movie, but I do remember the ticket seller saying "There's no smoking or jacking off in there."

By spermkiss at 11,Apr,19 15:28
My very first sex partner commented in it. He was uncircumcised.

By spermkiss at 11,Apr,19 15:26
Better penises thru surgery. And you do indeed have a really fine penis with a stunningly attractive glans.

By spermkiss at 11,Apr,19 12:00
This is called thinking with your small head instead of with your big head, and most men do it. Indeed, practically all men have done it at least a few times.

By spermkiss at 08,Apr,19 11:36
He's trying to tell us that he lives as straight (perhaps is married), presents himself to the world as straight, but wants to have a fling with man-on-man sex on the down low.

By spermkiss at 06,Apr,19 12:13
Exactly. It's often been said that dicks are either "showers" or "growers". Of course there are exceptions, but micros when soft then to be growers in that they grow to a reasonable size when hard. And the big guys don't get much bigger when erect, they just get hard.

By spermkiss at 03,Apr,19 19:18
Pal, do you need an engraved invitation? He winked at you, he got a hard-on which he made sure you could see and he stroked himself, again in full view.

By spermkiss at 26,Mar,19 19:45
Yes, of course we do. I cannot say that all gay men have straight fantasies, but I certainly do.

It's a little known fact that straight men having gay fantasies and vice versa is so commonplace that it's well within the range of what's normal.

By spermkiss at 26,Mar,19 15:22
Dozens of times, and partnered sex hundreds of times. When I lived in San Francisco there were nude beaches where sex on the beach was de rigueur and parks were gay men would routinely have sex.

By spermkiss at 26,Mar,19 12:03
Go for it! There is nothing like having a living, breathing man mount you, penetrate you, pump in and out and reach his orgasmic climax inside you.

By spermkiss at 24,Mar,19 12:19
Good for you, man. This is something every man should do at least once in his life. Regular shaving is something of a bother, but please keep at it at least until you've had partnered sex, preferably with someone who is also hairless. As you have discovered, being hairless puts jacking off in a different dimension. The same goes for partnered sex. The skin on skin contact without hair is spectacular.

If you find you really like being hairless, consider permanent hair removal.

By spermkiss at 17,Mar,19 15:23
No, you're not off in fantasy land. While triad relationships are somewhat unusual, they do happen, many times successfully.

My own experience might be useful. I'm an out gay man, but when I was in my early thirties and had been out for more than a decade I had an affair with a woman. This lasted for nearly a year and in our circle of friends we were regarded as a couple. I never stopped thinking of myself as a gay man while it was happening and it was always an open relationship. As I was fond of saying "She's fucking other men and so am I."

In any event, she and I had numerous three way sexual encounters, all with another man. Mostly these men were straight (a couple might be called bi) and mostly they wanted her and were willing to take me as part of the deal. Indeed, many were eager as it was kind of an adventure. In every case, once the ball got rolling, so to speak, they were quite active with both of us.

So if a triad is something both you and your wife want, go for it and good luck.

By spermkiss at 06,Mar,19 11:48
Do you mean, for example, at a nude beach? Some guys get all coy and roll over on their bellies when they get an erection. More brazen guys get up and walk around to show it off.

By spermkiss at 06,Mar,19 11:45
As the old saying goes "When in doubt, whip it out!"

By spermkiss at 05,Mar,19 18:54
And we all want a load of jizz.

By spermkiss at 28,Feb,19 11:19
Before what?