Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Penis peircings

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #68615 at 29,Aug,11 04:39
Hey what penis peircings do you have and how much did it hurt to get done . What ones do you think are the best ?. Thinking of getting one but hope it does hurt much

Similar topics: 1.Body to penis ratio !   2.Is Penis power?   3.EXPLAIN MY PENIS   4.Penis Enlargement   5.The Penis Game  

New Comment

Comments:
By #26410 at 24,Sep,11 20:41
What can someone uncut get?
By #94263 at 24,Sep,11 23:28
An uncut guy can get pretty much all the cock piercings except for dydoes. I would start with a PA though.

By #150240 at 24,Sep,11 20:54
I got my PA 14 years ago. I don't think it hurt that bad and it healed quickly.
[deleted image]

By Olddude at 02,Sep,11 23:03 other posts of Olddude 
I have a prince albert a ampallang, and pubic piercing! I would start witha price albert. I did.

By #94263 at 02,Sep,11 20:32
Well this shows almost all the cock and scrotum piercings I have. But I hope to get more.
[deleted image]

By 2pierced at 02,Sep,11 18:01 other posts of 2pierced 
Ihave a Frenum piercing and skin bridge that are terrific feeling, small amount of pain which goes away quickly.

By TattooU at 01,Sep,11 16:41 other posts of TattooU 
Just did mine about 3 weeks ago and LOVE it! No pain, tons of adrenaline, and I think it looks hot as hell. [deleted image]

By #68615 at 31,Aug,11 08:45
I think ill go get a p.a is it harder being uncut
By #94263 at 31,Aug,11 17:22
I am uncut and never had any problems getting the PA. Good luck in getting yours

By Ray10754 at 31,Aug,11 01:19 other posts of Ray10754 
I have a Prince albert and love it,I waited many years to get it due to all the rumors and fears of intence paine and problems,After I finaly got up the nerve to actualy have it done,I found my fears and wories were all for nothing,it was a piece of cake I say go for it you wont regret it at all.

By #94263 at 29,Aug,11 08:22
I have a Prince Albert, an Ampallang, 2 x foreskin piercings and a 9 ring scrotal ladder.
Almost all had very little pain. If you are thinking of getting one, don't let the thought of any pain stop you. There is very little pain, especially with piercings like the Prince Albert or Frenum.
The Prince Albert is probably the most well known and popular piercing and I would start with one of those.

Adult Discussion Forum