Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

what `s your sexsual orientation?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6655 at 27,Jan,09 01:20

i am a bx crossdresser,passive with men and passive/active with women.

Similar topics: 1.profile   2.Defining Sexual Orientation   3.The influence of SYD on your sexual orientation   4.Is the glass half full or half empty?   5.Undercover Gay  

New Comment

Comments:
By #454104 at 10,Aug,14 18:13
I was straight all my life and that changed when we had a 3sum with a very cute younger guy. He was bi and gave me a good sucking during a session with him, with some encouragement from my wonderful wife, I returned the favor. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand time...It was the powerful and erotic thing I had ever don. I am fully bi now and we all love it!

By pifad at 08,Aug,14 20:24 other posts of pifad 
Gay

By #447598 at 05,Aug,14 08:50
Unicorn.

By _avg_ at 05,Aug,14 01:30 other posts of _avg_ 
Vertical, or at least very rarely horizontal

By #44980 at 04,Aug,14 16:30
I guess it would be passive Bi, if my face is buried in a sweet tasty pussy, then I don't care who's sucking or riding my cock!!

By cumaddik at 04,Aug,14 15:45 other posts of cumaddik 
I'm 100% sub bottom gay male I love cocks, and i adore cum

By #6437 at 09,Jun,09 11:32
I am a married Bi,crossdresser. Wife approves of my dressing nad fucks me with strapons. I like pussy and LOVE cock. If I had to choose I would take cock over pussy any day!!!

By #7976 at 22,Feb,09 04:21
Straight but not shy. I've had several occasions to enjoy group sex and while I don't have any interest in guys, I don't object to having my cock touched in a threesome, etc. If that makes me Bi, the so be it but I haven't been with a guy alone ever and not recently either. If the right circumstances arose, I might let a guy suck me during group sex but that is as far as it would go.

By #6437 at 19,Feb,09 16:03
I am a Bi, crossdresswer that like men and women. If i had to choose between cock and pussy i would take COCK!!!

Adult Discussion Forum