Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Pubic Hair

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10208 at 03,Sep,09 22:11
As u can see from my photos i have a natural pubic hair bush....and so does my wife....but should i trim it up a little....shave it completly smooth or style it...I like my wife all natural...the smell of a fresh hairy vagina is the best...taste better also....so what should I do...another thing...is my penis small..

Similar topics: 1.Age for pubic hair ?   2.black pubic hair   3.keep your hair natural!   4.Anybody who dye their pubic hair?   5.pubic hair for men  

New Comment

Comments:
By #526576 at 06,Jan,17 18:51
Men don't usually shave or trim in my experience. If they do they should just stop. Women shave because they have been taught that it's socially acceptable to shave all body hair off. My wife doesnt shave anything for about 5 months out of the year and I absolutely love it.

By #401019 at 29,Sep,13 23:07
Shaving your pubes off makes u look like a child.....unless you are a pedophile or want people with pediophiliac mind sets OOGLING your pics.....LEAVE YOUR PUBES ALONE....au natural is always better. Shaving your pubes off may make your cock look bigger .......yeah like a 12 year old with a big one.....ewwwwwww. Let them grow let your pubes be......it s contrived looking anyway....not to mention the ingrown hairs that come along with it!
By Ray10754 at 29,Sep,13 23:29 other posts of Ray10754 
If done corectly there is no problem with itching,ingrown hairs or any of the other problems that people complaine about.
Been shaving for many years and NEVER had any such problems!
To each their own But I for one dislike pubic hair.
Just because a person shaves their pubic hair or body hair that dose not make them a pedophile in any way shape or form.Nor dose it make you look like a child, What it dose do is show that the person is comfortable with his choice to shave.
It is a personal preferance same as you wanting to keep yours!
If you reserch world history you will find that MANY of the rulers of the world shaved,Many of the greeks and Romans did for years,where they pedophiles also?
Thats my oppinion on the matter and I am entitled to it!

By #7976 at 04,Sep,09 01:11
You answered your own question. Leave it all natural and enjoy it for what it is.

Adult Discussion Forum