Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Is 7 inches big enough?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #215676 at 15,Dec,11 12:28
I have a cock 7 inches long and 6 inches girth. Is that big enough to satisfy girls?

Similar topics: 1.8 inches club   2.Flaccid Over 4.5 inches!?   3.Give me a honest opinion on my cock and i'll do the same for yours.   4.A funny story   5.TO MEN WITH HUGE DICKS...  

New Comment

Comments:
By thicknsmooth at 03,Jun,22 04:04 other posts of thicknsmooth 
You have a great size cock. My cock is 7 1/4 inches long and 5 3/4 inches thick when hard. I have been this size since I was 12 going on 13 years old. When I was younger I had trouble getting blow jobs and getting into the girls. Everyone always said it was to big. As I got older the girls loved to get fucked by it and both boys and girls love to suck on it

By #667453 at 29,May,22 21:27
7 is perfect size IMO

By overeight at 29,Mar,20 18:05 other posts of overeight 
In my experience it actually depends more on the woman when it comes to size. I'm 8 3/8 fully erect and some women have refused to have sex with me simply because they don't want that much. Others are excited that much is there,others are curious how that much feels like. I tend to be more attracted to petite women just my taste but this girl I rented a too to Las year summed it up for me. She really liked my cock she thought I was hot,she really cared lots about me but she was 24 years younger than me. She saw my cock and she wanted it but didn't want it at the same time. She told me look I have been with one guy who was about your size before. I know that if we have sex I'm going to have multiples everytime we have sex,your size us just going to make that happen period because thats what it does for me. However she said I would love to have it once or twice and have those orgasms but I dont want you to get that into me because after a few times I won't want it anymore because ill want a guy who has to work a little harder to give me the same orgasms you will give me every single time. She was petite and had a tiny twat so just my girth would give her an orgasm plus the length would hit her cervix. She said look ill fuck hell out of you once but that's it ill have lots of fun that one time but after that I need less to make sure I dont just continually orgasm. So like I said it depends on the woman. I've had women that love it but can't stand it but once and awhile and I've had women who want me to pound hell out of them everytime

By #612667 at 24,Mar,20 03:51
Dam good size nothing wrong with youre length or girth

By #613707 at 23,Mar,20 16:01
You know it may sound cliche, but truth is some men with 5-6 inches use their cocks like a stallion and generally the bigger a man's cock is, the lazier he is.
Of course there are exceptions, as for cumming, I sucked a man's cock who was about 4 1/2"x5" and he had massive nuts that shot a load I actually couldn't swallow. You ever see a horse cum, well no he didn't cum that much but I'd say he came as much as at least 6-8 men.
Sex starts in your brain, and if a man has already mentally fucked my throat, he don't need 7 inches to satisfy me.

By HelmetHead at 04,Feb,20 22:23 other posts of HelmetHead 
Mine is 7 inches long and 6.25 inches of girth. If you are having problems satisfying a girl, I don't think it would have anything to do with your size.

By #584954 at 19,Apr,19 12:45
Yep.. all day

By #363802 at 14,Dec,16 09:47
I don't know about girls, but it would definitely satisfy me!

By #181785 at 16,Dec,11 02:30
I can't speak for the ladies, but looks good to me.

By #88520 at 15,Dec,11 15:30
Seems to work fine for me

Adult Discussion Forum