She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Surgical penis enlargement

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #133402 at 15,Dec,11 21:02
Hi guys, I was just wondering if any of u had experiences with surgical penile enlargement? If so, please tell me about your experience. Thanks in advance!
E.

Similar topics: 1.Penis enlargement procedures and results   2.Have you tried any Penis Enlargement Products   3.Penis Enlargement   4.Dose any one know penis enlargement exercisers   5.Penis Enlargement pills & methods  

New Comment

Comments:
By #199908 at 21,Nov,17 00:55
only registered users can see external links

If I went trough with a surgery I would go this route.

By #216929 at 16,Dec,11 03:24
it's bogus. All ads are fake. Till now no scientific method to prove it. So beaware.
By Ray10754 at 16,Dec,11 03:56 other posts of Ray10754 
Again, Mr Hornydick, I have to interject on your post ! It is a very common practice to have the peins enlarged srergicaly. The procedure to do so is a small cut in the lower abdomon where the surgin cuts the ligement that holds the peins in place and lengthens it projection. The expected results could be any where from 1" up to 2 1/2 " depending on the individule,there also is an opperation that can add to the girth of the peins. Again I would advise you to reserch prior to posting!! GOOGLE MY FRIEND GOOGLE MR Masen! There is a wide varity of information on this topic on the web, Please do a google serch if your seriously concidering have this done and consult a Dr, he will be able to help with your final decision,I would not recomend looking for advice on sites liks this for a serious decision as this is. Good luck
By #216929 at 16,Dec,11 06:02
again mr. Ray posted the counterview of mine. I think u have gone through so many sites. Just google penis enlargement. Read the wikipedia. U'll find the right & correct answer. Don't go through the bogus& fake sites.
By Ray10754 at 16,Dec,11 12:21 other posts of Ray10754 
As I googled this subject these are the ones that were found, Beverly hills surgical,DR Douglas Whithead Dir of NY Phalloplasty (peins enlargement),The Reed Center Harold M Reed in Fla.,Australia Plastic Surgery,and many many more were available, I am sure that these are not Bogus and fake sites, they all offer detailed information about the procedure,detailed procedure photographs,and are all acredeted with certifcations. I was not born yesterday I do know the differance between legitemet sites and the spam

By slipper at 16,Dec,11 06:06 other posts of slipper 
My father swore by his surgical implant... and, he always had MANY lady friends.

Adult Discussion Forum