Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

when was the earliest you had sex with a guy...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #181371 at 20,Dec,11 02:21
when i was about 8 i fucked one of my cousins...then for 4 years i had sex with three more of my cousins and two friends and i enjoyed it a lot....now u have sex with them every other week.

Similar topics: 1.Enter our Super Bowl contest and win a 1 month premium Membership.   2.Super Bowl contest time again! Enter and win a 1 month membership!  

New Comment

Comments:
By liketoedge at 06,May,18 10:36 other posts of liketoedge 
i masturbated with a cousin spending the night when we were young. He ask if i knew how and lied and said no. Then ask him to show me how. Twice while growning up i liad about knowing how. once with a cousin and another time with a friend and then asked them to show me how. little did either of them know i had been reguarly masturbating since i was 8

By #188764 at 23,Dec,11 08:20
The first real sex (as opposed to just showing off dicks) was at age 12, with three similar-age boys in the neighborhood. Feeling up each others boners, rubbing them together in sword-fights, jacking ourselves and each other, tentative cock-sucking on dares.

There was one boy in particular that I got together with one-on-one. We would wrestle - usually naked - and the loser would have to suck the winner's cock. (I sometimes lost on purpose!)

By #149428 at 22,Dec,11 23:05
i used to suck my friend's dick quite often back in high school
By 3fdfd at 23,Dec,11 07:51 other posts of 3fdfd 
He suck you ? Was he as big as you ? You're really long.

By ghostfuck at 21,Dec,11 00:23 other posts of ghostfuck 
12. I started sucking & fucking & getting fucked by 3 neighbor boys. They didn"t know about each other. Did 1 of them about every other day for over a year.

By JeffinKS at 20,Dec,11 09:05 other posts of JeffinKS 
I was also 8 when I started to have sex with a close friend... we would suck on each others cock all day.

Adult Discussion Forum