Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

LADIES what gives you your best orgasm, licked & fingered or penetrated?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #26448 at 16,Sep,09 22:19
I want to hear from the ladies. Come on...tell all! How do you like it? That's how you'll get it! I love the feeling of pleasuring a woman until her body shakes from the orgasms.

Similar topics: 1.VOYEUR   2.To penetrate or be penetrated - what do you prefer?   3.ladies orgasm   4.Ladies, please show us your orgasm clips.   5.The Wank Bank.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 20,Jun,18 11:28
all of the above and more, aussieman just has the right kind of dick l think and can fuck me pretty hard, fast and long, which brings me undone real quick.. *lix*
By #502711 at 20,Jun,18 11:52
You're welcome

By #5532 at 24,Sep,09 19:17
I do not believe there is any one way to a "best" orgasm. I have had so-so orgasms with oral, having my clit rubbed and pussy fingered, and screwing. I have also had some unreal orgasms with the same. It varies from event to event. I do not have a favorite, it all depends on the mood, the circumstance, time of the month, etc.
By #3997 at 25,Sep,09 16:12
Luvmyclit, has your s/o ever made you cry from giving you oral, I was just licking and sucking on the wifes clit the other day she was having a bad day, so i was just sucking lightly, and flicking my tongue across it, and i could tell she was clearing her head and i kept going she screamed and orgasmed so loud and then she like cried too, has that ever happened to you, it turned me on so much that i was able to help her that much especially when she is having a bad day
By #5532 at 27,Sep,09 08:21
Yes. I did cry after an orgasm a couple of times.
By #3997 at 27,Sep,09 16:32
Really, I thought it was pretty hott when she did, i wasnt sure if i should keep going or if i should stop, but I kept going and we both finished and just held each other

By hogweed at 24,Sep,09 23:45 other posts of hogweed 
Having my G spot fingered and my clit sucked or rubbed at the same time brings me off to the most mind-blowing orgasms. Being fucked from behind while I rub my clit is a very close second, although I must agree with lovemyclit; it depends on the mood and circumstances.

Adult Discussion Forum