Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

worried

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #235933 at 28,Feb,12 02:50
I'm new to the site, thank heavens I found it. I have a very strong urge to blow someone but very apprehensive about meeting someone in person. people are just so weird these days, you don't know who's gonna want to cause you harm or worse. how do most overcome this fear?

Similar topics: 1.too young   2.Do you remember your first orgasim?   3.Getting topped for the first time   4.First time going to nude beach. erection ok?   5.Worried  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 28,Feb,12 14:52
Just because you get an idea and get a little courage, do not go for the one night stand in some out of the way glory hole environment. There are a multitude of men dating sites out there. Do a simple search, join a site that seems like it has some semblance of an honest reputation and then begin contacting some of the individuals. Go slow and do not allow yourself to be trapped into a situation where you will be compromised. I remember the first time for me as an adult and the guy was everything I expected and most importantly, he was patient and respectful. Talk is the cheapest way to find out about someone and the suggestion is do a lot of it before you commit to a relationship. The uneasiness and fears really go away when you begin the process of making love to a cock.

Adult Discussion Forum