She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

MYTH or FACT

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #23136 at 23,Oct,09 11:57
a man with 2 dicks, is real or just fake??

Similar topics: 1.myth or fact: swallowing sperm has no negative effect on the body of the swallower   2.Guess who's back??   3.Does your poo reflect your health?   4.The myth of the "straight cocksucker"   5.Contrary to myth...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #3251 at 23,Oct,09 13:36
probably 2 dicks are possible as some type of "birth defect" - possiby a malformed twin - people have been born w/ 3 legs, for example. Late 19th-early 20th "freak shows" at the circus "side-show" had all sorts of oddly shaped people, who in those days had little opportunity to earn a living out side of the circus. So, if a person could have 3 legs, I suppose a guy could have 2 dicks - but even in the side-shows of the time, I doubt he'd be allowed to display his "special feature" - but who knows ? This might be a topic for a google search. Today, I'd say, most examples are probably photoshopped fakes.
By slipper at 25,Oct,09 03:13 other posts of slipper 
Yes, there are several such birth-defects. There are some pix of fairly well developed (though not nearly as large) second penises on a few of the medical sites.

By MoeJoe at 24,Oct,09 13:47 other posts of MoeJoe 
I have enough to deal with having one penis.....can't imagine trying to satisfy two!

By admin at 23,Oct,09 16:12 other posts of admin 
There is a commercial paysite on the net, I'm not sure what's the name - don't remember, it shows men with 2 dicks, girls with more than 2 tits, and other kind of freaks. It all fake, indeed, but well done

By #11431 at 23,Oct,09 15:47
snakes have double dicks .. so I suppose a man with 2 snakes is feasible.

Adult Discussion Forum