Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Is it gay

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #277673 at 28,Jun,12 16:08
Is it gay if you masturbate to pics of your own penis? I really enjoy the look of mine, and am wondering if i might be gay. I have no desire to get a cock up my butt, but i do enjoy looking at penis pics.

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 25,Jul,12 18:03 other posts of MoeJoe 
I like looking at and masturbating to my own pics, because I'm a narcissist.

By #89828 at 28,Jun,12 17:38
Yes...yes it is. As for the desire to have a cock up your butt...give it time...
My best advice is to stop masturbating to pictures of your cock NOW...before you get the urge to blow someone or to redecorate a room. Better yet, stop masturbating altogether! It can cause blindness, insanity, hairy palms or the urge to ask silly questions about whether or not stuff will turn you gay...
By #218130 at 25,Jul,12 17:56

By stroker11 at 25,Jul,12 15:07 other posts of stroker11 
You sound super GAY to me....live with it, its fun!

By #277673 at 28,Jun,12 18:12
so then I could be considered bi-curious??
I do love pussy and sexing up women a lot.
By spermkiss at 28,Jun,12 18:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Is it gay to like to look at pictures of your own cock? No. Is it gay to like to look at pictures of other men's cocks? No. Is it gay to like to look at other men's cocks live and in person? No. ALL MEN like to look at other men's cocks. This is a guy thing, not a gay thing.

Could you be considered bi-curious? Well, maybe. But then almost all straight men are bi-curious to a greater or lessor degree. The same can be said about gay men.

The truth is, men are sexual. The vast majority of straight men when placed in a sexual situation with another man will become aroused and be able to perform. And the vast majority of gay men when placed in a sexual situation with a woman will become aroused and be able to perform.

So if you like to look at pictures of your own cock and jack off, do it, enjoy it and don't feel bad or perverted for having done this. If you like to look at pictures of other men's cocks, or even other men's cocks live and in person, and jack off, do it, enjoy it and don't feel bad or perverted for having done this.
By #286115 at 23,Jul,12 02:50
Well said spermkiss. Described me to a tee.

I'm not gay. I only perve on women. I only want to feel the body of a woman. I could only fall in love with a woman.

But I like cocks too. Only to suck. No anal or nancy boy stuff for me.

With that all said I still feel comfortable saying that I'm straight.
By #196621 at 23,Jul,12 04:06
your right its not gay or queer to look feelsuck acock but if you want to kiss fuck or be fucked another guy then you are gay or queer!!!!!!!~
By #201583 at 23,Jul,12 05:00
Oral sex is a sexual act. A man eats a vagina and he considers himself to be straight. That same man sucks a cock and considers himself straight. Thats a joke right. A straight man might be turned on by cock, but one thing is for sure, a true straight man wouldnt touch a cock or let another man play with his. To prove my point, walk into a biker bar and ask anyone if you can touch their cock. Better yet, walk onto a Marine Corps base and whip your dick out. I bet your life would end. The point is, heterosexual is 100% straight (give and recieve any type of sex only with opposite sex.) Gay is 100% (only sexually attracted to the same sex.) Bisexual is 99.99% straight - .01% gay, or .01% straight - 99.99%

gay. Now if you play with someones cock and its not yours, and still claim that your straight, I would call you a closet Bisexual. The term "QUEER" is an umbrella term that nowadays is considered offensive. If you still have any doubts to where you fall into classification, please feel free to see your psychologist.
By #286115 at 23,Jul,12 23:14
hi cumdump I get what you mean. Trouble is all these labels mean different things to different people.
To me gay means the person can have romantic & loving relationships with the same gender, as well as sexual dealings. It's more an emotional state of mind.

By your definition I would be bisexual, but that label doesn't sit very comfortably with me. I have no interest in touching any other part of a guy except his cock (& his mouth with my cock!). Women are the main focus of my attention. I wanna hold them, caress them, love them, perve on them. Men - none of the above!

Whatever, label me with what you think but I can't help what I am.

Just remember that labels may not necessarily be labels.
By #201583 at 24,Jul,12 00:13
It's not my definition. It's in black and white and people that are insecure, scared, and confused see only grey.

Definition of BISEXUAL

a : possessing characters of both sexes : HERMAPHRODITIC

b : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes

: of, relating to, or involving bothsexes

Definition of HETEROSEXUAL

a : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward the opposite sex

b : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of opposite sex

: of or relating to different sexes

Definition of HOMOSEXUAL

: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex

: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex

By #201583 at 24,Jul,12 00:16
Sorry, I'm a black and white guy. Grey is illogical. 1+1=2 not 7
If I want to pick up a guy, I'm not going to a sports bar. If I want to play with a cock I'm not calling my heterosexual friends. If I want to get laid I'm going to a gay bar, or a place where like minded people are. "Labels" are ment to be shared with like minded people. If your insecure I can understand that, I went through that phase off and on for a few years. If your scared of getting beat up and hospitalized I can 100% relate to that. I served in the Marines when gays were getting tossed in front of buses and I was Bi as Bi could get. This is a website and its basically anonymous, I just don't understand why people can't be open and at least honest with themselves.

By #134591 at 23,Jul,12 06:08
i think the question should be "is it fun?". to hell with gay and str8. i think everyone is bi to some extent. i like dudes but im not into anal and i have done vagina before even though i prefer wanking or sucking on a dick.

By #220845 at 28,Jun,12 20:28
I don't think so

Adult Discussion Forum