Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Glory holes

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #275311 at 17,Jul,12 13:19
Love them? Tell me about your fun times.

Similar topics: 1.Glory holes   2.gloryhole   3.gloryhole sucking   4.Glory Holes: Men, Women, Gay, Straight, Bi   5.Glory holes:...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #282999 at 17,Jul,12 20:21
How do you find out were they are?
By #201583 at 18,Jul,12 15:09
Try address4sex. They list all glory holes in the world.

By #284136 at 17,Jul,12 14:10
Never visited one, but think it would be a turn on to suck 5 or 6 strangers cocks. They get their nut off and I like sucking hard cock
By #275311 at 17,Jul,12 14:15
That's what i love about them. Bust a load into a hot mouth. Don't even see who it is.
By spermkiss at 17,Jul,12 15:58 other posts of spermkiss 
I know what you mean and I'm with you all the way. Glory hole sex is the ultimate in anonymous sex. Sure, sex as part of a Meaningful Relationship is good and has its place, but there are times when a guy just wants to get his nut off and there are times when a guy just wants to suck cock, no strings attached.

With glory hole sex the cocksucker and the suckee know almost nothing about each other and they cannot even see each other. All the cocksucker knows about the man whose cock is sticking thru the hole is that he wants to be sucked off. All the man whose cock it is knows is that there is a cocksucker on the other side.

And that's all that matters. It's sex in its purest form with no social frills attached. Cock and cocksucker join together and it seems as though that mouth/cock connection has become the center of the universe as everything else falls away until the suckee erupts in a massive climax that rivals the Big Bang.
By #275311 at 17,Jul,12 17:08
That was an awesome response. You hit the nail in the "head". The feeling of sticking your cock in the hole, and feeling lips wrapped around it, is beyond belief.
By spermkiss at 18,Jul,12 15:01 other posts of spermkiss 
So true. I've climaxed in the mouth of a cocksucker on the other side of a glory hole so many times I could even begin to count them. It is indeed heaven.

I've also been the cocksucker numerous times. The thought of sucking off and swallowing the sperm of a man you do not know and cannot even see is mind blowing.

Adult Discussion Forum