Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

glory holes

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #283594 at 03,Aug,12 11:19
would love to stick my cock in a glory hole to see what its like how many of you guys do this

Similar topics: 1.Glory holes   2.gloryhole   3.Glory Holes   4.gloryhole sucking   5.Glory Holes: Men, Women, Gay, Straight, Bi  

New Comment

Comments:
By onthelose at 13,Nov,19 15:24 other posts of onthelose 
There was a time when GH were at many adult venues and I liked sucking and getting sucked a lot! For a shy person, its the perfect situation. Unfortunately GH have dried up around here. The prudes struck again!!! I suppose there is a small amount of risk associated with sticking your dick through a hole not knowing what's on the other side. I always looked at the person on the other side , through the hole, to see if it was some unsavory person.

By SluttySarah069 at 12,Nov,19 16:26 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I've used them in male saunas and also public toilets - always great to have anonymous sex.

By #604394 at 12,Nov,19 15:09
Iíve been to gloryhole at public restroom and itís so fun to suck an anonymous cock

By #301114 at 23,Feb,14 18:53
I've never ben to a gh either, do you have to pay or is it first cum first served? Anyone know of one in the Tampa\St.Pete area let me know. This is definitely a bucketlist item for me. I never imagined it would so hard to give someone a bj.People are so sketchy these days I guess...
By #201583 at 25,Feb,14 18:06
Fantasyland 4715 N. Lois Avenue Tampa

By marriedlittleslut at 24,Feb,14 21:22 other posts of marriedlittleslut 
Still looking for a gh in the dallas/fortworth area.i want suck some cock....
By #201583 at 25,Feb,14 17:38
Super Store Video aka Bright Light's Video I and II. Bright Lights Video II ha a higher rating. Its in Fort Worth area.

By WhoNeedsPants at 22,Feb,14 23:32 other posts of WhoNeedsPants 
GO FOR IT! IT'S A FANTASTIC FEELING AS YOU POKE IT THROUGH THE HOLE!
Gloryholes rock!

By ghostfuck at 19,Feb,14 17:59 other posts of ghostfuck 
I understand that some bath house's have gh mazes. That might be a little safer. I'm looking to do the sucking at a GH.

By marriedlittleslut at 18,Feb,14 11:08 other posts of marriedlittleslut 
Im wanting to go to a gh and experience it.ive never been to one and want to.if anybody knows of one in the dallas/fortworth area kindly share location.
By #201583 at 18,Feb,14 17:40
Super Store Video aka Bright Light's Video I and II. Bright Lights Video II ha a higher rating. Its in Fort Worth area.

By aoneeyedmonster at 18,Feb,14 14:57 other posts of aoneeyedmonster 
Sounds like a good franchising opportunity

By marriedlittleslut at 17,Feb,14 22:57 other posts of marriedlittleslut 
Does anyone know if there are any gloryholes the woman can go and suck some cock in dfw area?

By #42017 at 03,Aug,12 13:51
I wud be terrified to put my dick into a glory hole - there could be a psycho at the other side
By bradyD at 05,Aug,12 13:15 other posts of bradyD 
You shouldn't worry about that. You could stick yours through as far as you could but I'd expect that no one would even see it on the other side
By #150239 at 06,Aug,12 11:20
That comment was neither funny or called for.
By bradyD at 06,Aug,12 13:20 other posts of bradyD 
seriously? not called for? as if i'm being rude saying Shrimpdick has a tiny dick? i'm sure he loves the attention like most of us small dick guys do. relax.

By bradyD at 05,Aug,12 13:18 other posts of bradyD 
I'd love to suck a cock through a glory hole but I do believe that, like my gang bang fantasies, will remain unfulfilled forever.

By #238807 at 05,Aug,12 02:12
I like the imagery. Seeing a cock exposed so graphically, without the distraction of an attached body, is a super turn-on for me. Actually using a glory hole is another matter altogether. Never done it. Imagining getting sucked like that does nothing for me. It turns me on thinking about doing the sucking, but it is ludicrous taking such a huge gamble with my health and well-being. Perhaps some day I'll set something up with a partner I know and trust. I'd get the imagery and the experience without the risk.

Adult Discussion Forum