Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Blew my friend, no regrets

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #67735 at 25,Sep,12 15:50
My friend is bi, but he doesnt know that Ive been wanting to epeiment for some time. After a few drinks, I lean over to my friend and start caressing the crotch area of his pants, it's massive. I didn't put much thought into the size of his dick but now hat I'm feeling the outline of it, I'm a bit intimidated. I unzip and put my hand down is underwear to pull his cock out, it to two hands. When it pops out I'm filled with a rush of extacy, I wrap my lips around his oversized uncut cock and take it as far as I can, and then a little further. As I'm sucking, I can feel it becoming stiffer, his breathing intensified. According to him he gave me a warning, but I was too busy enjoying myself that I didn't notice he was about to cum. Warm cum gushed into my mouth, overflowing and making a mess. Just when I thought he was done, 2 thick ropes of cum land on my face. I love women, but I also love cock