Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

desperate for a cock to suck

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #332977 at 21,Dec,12 02:27
Omg I need a big fat cock in my mouth now I miss the feel and taste oh I want to get hot sweet cum shot in my mouth can anyone come by to help me bring a big tasty cock

Similar topics: 1.Would U suck my Cock for $20   2.Cocks I would Suck... Craving a Cock in my Mouth!   3.Houma, Louisiana - cock needed!   4.Sucking cock   5.I Want to Suck Cock!  

New Comment

Comments:
By knewbi at 26,Mar,20 15:23 other posts of knewbi 
I have always thought about just how many guys right there in the neighborhood are feeling the same as i am. I sit here horny as heel for someone's rock hard cock to suck. I know that there are many bi and gay guys around that would just love that. Also, while on here I know that so many of us would just love swapping head jobs and more if only the miles were not so far apart. Right now as I write this I am more than sure that there are well over 50 guys that would be happy to get together and play. What a shame we are all missing out.

By #613707 at 23,Mar,20 16:37
So many hard cocks, so much cum wasted and here we are desperate for cock and cum. What an irony? Can you imagine how much cum gets wasted every single day? Isn't that sad?

By #589394 at 31,Aug,19 02:36

Adult Discussion Forum