Recent Posts of member knewbi

By knewbi at 17,Jan,20 14:29
Give me a freckle faced, overweight and oversexed redhead any day. She doesn't need to be a looker just fit the other requirements just mentioned.

By knewbi at 17,Jan,20 14:27
Oh yes!! Love them.

By knewbi at 17,Jan,20 14:26
Yeah, I kind of do. Feels real sexy though...

By knewbi at 17,Jan,20 14:26
WIfe and I have been swingers for years. We both love having choices for our sexual pleasures. LOVE large groups. Love watching the wife being worked over by a group of guys...

By knewbi at 17,Jan,20 14:24
Love them of al ages but give me a mature woman that knows what she wants and how to get it and I am all in!!!

By knewbi at 17,Jan,20 14:22
Well said... Sex is an activity.. And what an activity it is!!! It can be with a male, a female both or by oneself. It is all good, just some is better than the other.

By knewbi at 15,Jan,20 11:33
I may have started late in life but when I found myself interested in sucking cock I had absolutely no fear. It was something that I decided that I just had to try. Glad i did because it opened an entirely new sexual outlet for me. If you are thinking of it and it excites you just go for it.. You will regret not trying if you don't.

By knewbi at 15,Jan,20 11:25
While I have never been to one, sucking as many cocks as possible would certainly be my focus!!

By knewbi at 09,Jan,20 16:09
Mine was about 10 years ago. Met this gay couple on line and chatted on line a few times. They were local and invited me to drop on by. Had a short drink and a little chatting and next thing I knew I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth and another waiting in my hand... It was better than I ever imagined..

By knewbi at 07,Jan,20 14:55
Holy fuck that is nice...

By knewbi at 07,Jan,20 14:53
Oh yes... I love going to bike races at the starting line or finish line and watch the guys. Also, the same material works wonders for a woman's tits. I've been to races where both were competing and enjoyed both the guys and the girls. But, if I ended up stroking in a restroom it was usually because of the guys bulges.

By knewbi at 07,Jan,20 13:50
I am all for a guy in panties!!!

By knewbi at 07,Jan,20 13:49
Oh hell yes!!! Especially if they are the shiny material. Makes a great looking bulge and I am fucking nutz about a good bulge.

By knewbi at 07,Jan,20 13:46
Any time you can show a great bulge I say leave it at that. Nothing under or over is best in my book!!!!

By knewbi at 02,Jan,20 11:10
Delightful!! Time to do some serious muff diving on that sweet pussy!!!

By knewbi at 23,Dec,19 11:03

By knewbi at 15,Dec,19 14:14
Almost anything where I have a cock or multiple cocks to work with.

By knewbi at 10,Dec,19 11:50
I was fortunate as my wife was all for it. She did not hesitate when the subject came up. I was in for a long argument as to why we should and she didn't even let me use any of the arguments I had planned. Which was great because we got right into it. After all, it is just sex and not love. Adult recreation fun... We have never regretted it either. But then we were both secure in our relationship.

By knewbi at 09,Dec,19 12:33
not so much me cumming in her. we are swingers and i have cleaned her out a number of times after guys filled her up.

By knewbi at 09,Dec,19 11:01
Wife and I are swingers and have had so many fantasies cum true.

By knewbi at 09,Dec,19 10:56
Just love a nice bulge!!!

By knewbi at 09,Dec,19 10:55
Back before I tried it I was totally straight and still thought about it all the time. Thankfully I gave it a try as I love doing it.

By knewbi at 01,Dec,19 15:41
So does mine. She loves any cock but gets off so much stronger with a nice hard black cock!!

By knewbi at 27,Nov,19 12:47
Works for me.. Either side of that hole.

By knewbi at 27,Nov,19 12:44
I do in restrooms all the time. I see someone with a great bulge and I'm off to the toilet stall again... lost count on how many times over the years. Not sure why a sexy women does not make me jerk off but a sweet bulge does every time.

By knewbi at 27,Nov,19 12:41
Sure sounds like some great sex!!! I have always wanted to try this but do not know where to find it and also just a bit concerned.

By knewbi at 27,Nov,19 12:35
Love mixing in some tooth paste with some lotion... Also tried brushing teeth in shower and spit on my cock. Great wanking sessions.

By knewbi at 21,Nov,19 12:48
Curves up. It was straight as an arrow but was injured from so many masturbation session in a short period. Yes, you read that right, too much jacking off injured mine. Over time it has straightened out some and gotten thicker. Yep, I still jack off daily but I use to 2 to 3 times a day. Just once a day in most cases these days.

By knewbi at 20,Nov,19 12:55
That may be but there is something extra sexual about one that is large, hard and well shaped. I know my wife gets off so much stronger when a black cock is stuffed on some opening of her body... That is good enough for me..

By knewbi at 20,Nov,19 12:49
Probably to do this one woman friend of mine. She isn't a looker at all. Pleasant to look at though. Rather heavy in weight. (I like them big anyway) but she has a great set of massive, and I mean massive, tits and an attitude that tells me she would be one wild fuck!!! I've jacked to her pictures a number of times. Would love making a (d)irect deposit some day.

By knewbi at 18,Nov,19 10:38
The best blow jobs I have ever had were from women. My wife especially. She gives a killer BJ and we were swingers and the guys really loved having her suck them off... But the blow jobs that I exjoyed the most were from guys because I knew when they took a break I got to give them a blow job...

By knewbi at 18,Nov,19 10:35
The best blow jobs I have ever had were from women but the blow jobs I enjoyed the most were from guys because I know that when they took a break I got to give a blow job to them..

By knewbi at 13,Nov,19 12:43
Oh hell yes!! Well, being in my 60's it is my main staple when it cums to sex with women. But, while it is nice fucking a tight bodied young woman, give me a more mature woman that knows how to enjoy sex and knows that I find her sexy and all of her past knowledge cums out. I have a much better sexual experience with a woman that knows her stuff. Not that I have not found a few young ones that knew what they were doing, it is just a better chance at success with a mature experienced sexual woman.

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 12:52
Yes I only have a few photos. Maybe some day I will add some more.

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 10:51

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 10:48
My very first actual bi involvement was with a gay couple. The first thing I did was grab both of their hard cocks and put one in my mouth. A few minutes later I had the second cock down my throat. I hit the ground running when it comes to my first bisexual experience. And yes I still think about that day and those guys. I did them many times until they were transferred out of state.

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 10:42
Love having it done to me and love doing it to a clean asshole...

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 10:40
Probably don't know that I masturbate at least 5 times a week and spend 2 to 3 hours at each event. Also, that I am a big lover of sucking cocks.

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 10:38
ANY time I see an erect cock I get horny. Seeing one larger then mine makes me horny... AND HAPPY!!

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 10:35
Oh hell yes!! I envy those guys that can... If I could I would be sucking it every time I jerk off, which is at least 5 times a week... Might even get me to do it more often.

By knewbi at 12,Nov,19 10:26
In a heartbeat!!

By knewbi at 06,Nov,19 14:00
Works for me too!!!

By knewbi at 01,Nov,19 13:42
Exactly.. as time passes I find more and more interests sexually with guys. a few years back it was apparent when I found that I had a night where I had a woman as well as a guy wanting to have sex and I chose the guy with no hesitation.

By knewbi at 01,Nov,19 12:47
Go for it.... after a while the body will also fit in for you. While I am Bi and love the woman I have found that after a few years of sucking cocks that I am getting turned on by the guys body too...

By knewbi at 01,Nov,19 12:45
I grease the fucking thing up like I owned the grease company and stroke it the full length for hours on end. Love rotting my hand to various positions to find the exact one that works on that particular day...

By knewbi at 29,Oct,19 16:56
Mine would have to be something new for me. I have been fortunate to experience most of mine. I would have to say that right now I would like to try having sex with a large/fat massive titted black woman. Someone a bit on the homly side. Not looking for a beauty but someone average looking or even ugly but not sickening in appearance....

By knewbi at 28,Oct,19 12:35
I can understand this.. would also love opening mine up a bit. Have had my share of fucking guys and girls asses but never had mine fucked. not from lack of trying. many a guy has tried but never succeeded. I so want my ass fucked...

By knewbi at 28,Oct,19 12:29
restrooms in stores is one i like after seeing some guy with a nice bulge or sweet tight ass. love summer when guys in tight bike shorts are out and about. those tight bike shorts leave nothing to be imagined. i see one and i am off to a restroom or my car for a stroke session

By knewbi at 28,Oct,19 10:43
Any and all places available to me...

By knewbi at 25,Oct,19 12:54
Sure does especially when some sessions last 2 to 3 hours...