Recent Posts of member knewbi

Topics:

Masturbation fun in the shower 29,Jun,20 14:15
Tough choices 22,Jun,20 13:51

By knewbi at 08,Jul,20 11:00
Wife and I got into swinging and I would tell her what I would love seeing and she was always willing to give it a go. She would try to find what I was interested in see her do at swing parties we went to. Sometimes she would tell me to set it up and I would.Getting her into swinging was pretty easy once I realized that she loved sexual encounters as much as I did.

By knewbi at 06,Jul,20 11:11
Nothing from C/L. But I have used Silverdaddies with some success.

By knewbi at 30,Jun,20 13:51
You guys really need to try the portable shower head I wrote about above. It will enhance your shower experience.

By knewbi at 30,Jun,20 13:50
You really need to try the portable shower head I am writing about up above.

By knewbi at 24,Jun,20 16:49
Oh yes!!! Of all the pussies on this site I want a shot at this one the most. I have blown more loads to her than any other.

By knewbi at 24,Jun,20 16:45
My absolute favorite. I have jerked off to her photos more times than I can remember. I so want a crack at that pussy!!

By knewbi at 23,Jun,20 11:14
Love it here. It's not only sexy but educational!!!!

By knewbi at 16,Jun,20 11:00
Damn nice!!! I would love working on that and would aso love watching my wife work it over...

By knewbi at 11,Jun,20 11:50
I was.fortunate to have.a.gaycouple for my first about 10 years.ago I just went over to their place.to see.if I would be interested. But within n an hour I was on my knees with two stiff cocks to work on.

By knewbi at 09,Jun,20 12:05
Have to see and feel it in action in order to rate its ability.

By knewbi at 09,Jun,20 12:04
Tongue fucking a clean ass is always a pleasure.

By knewbi at 09,Jun,20 11:59
I have and still use it on occasion. I mix it with whatever lotion I am using. A small amount does the trick.

By knewbi at 08,Jun,20 11:01
Ummm.. Yes!!

By knewbi at 05,Jun,20 11:15
While I love all pussy give me a fat pussy any day... So comfortable.

By knewbi at 05,Jun,20 11:14
Fuck yeah!!!! I'd fuck any and all parts of her sweet body!!!

By knewbi at 04,Jun,20 11:35
Fuck!! It's all good. Personally, I prefer fat pussy every time. But a skinny girl can and is fun too...

By knewbi at 02,Jun,20 11:45

By knewbi at 02,Jun,20 11:44

By knewbi at 02,Jun,20 11:37
I almost always jerk off once a day and if the time is available I have no trouble with a second jack off session... Some days I have a couple people that I want to jerk off to so I will stroke to one and later the other...

By knewbi at 01,Jun,20 11:27
Geez!! I wouldn't know and she wouldn't either. Being swingers for years she has had so many that I am sure she could never even guess. I know that on one orgy we attended I saw her handle a dozen and more, I stopped counting at a dozen. I have seen her working 4 cocks all at once. One up her ass, one in her cunt another in her mouth and another in her hand waiting its turn in her mouth. I aso remember a line at a door to a small room she was in where she took the guys on 2 at a time. There were anout 8 or so guys in that line and who knows how many others had already done her and how many others would line up.

By knewbi at 01,Jun,20 11:21
Oh yes!! An oiled up body looks so sexy... Male or female both look great and it tells you something about the person. They are into more than the plain old vanilla sex...

By knewbi at 01,Jun,20 11:19
Yes, Silverdaddies is my best location...

By knewbi at 28,May,20 11:38
Inland Empire...

By knewbi at 21,May,20 16:06
Probably 4 hours. I generally bate 2 to 4 hours daily. I stroke until I find that special picture, video or stream that tells me that "this is today's jerk off partner"!

By knewbi at 20,May,20 10:58
Have a good friend that has a wife that does not like sex due to an operation like you have experienced. We use to, on occasion, swap partners and she seemed to enjoy sex when I was with her though. But as of the last couple years she has abstained completely. I feel for my friend because he loves sex. So, he borrows my wife from time to time just to take care of his needs. He also will stop by to visit and my wife will take him into the bedroom and work him over for an hour or two. His wife knows and is okay with it. I am fine with it since he was already fucking my wife before this all happened. Perhaps you should work out a similar arrangement.

By knewbi at 18,May,20 11:34
I guess my top sexual fantasy would have to be to find a rather large mature black woman with massive tits, massive tits are very important in this fantasy, that isn't a real beauty, just an average pleasant looking woman, that I can use as my personal cum dump whenever I needed her. Maybe even share her with friends but that part is not important.

By knewbi at 18,May,20 11:22

By knewbi at 11,May,20 10:49
I edge almost daily. Generally I last 3 to 4 hours.

By knewbi at 05,May,20 12:27
Wife loves that but her problem is when she sees a stiff cock she wants to play with it. SO the guy does not get to reach climax as she wants to do that for him. But not a single guy has complained so I guess she knows what she wants and they like it.

By knewbi at 05,May,20 12:25
Not exactly sure why but I am glad that they do..

By knewbi at 04,May,20 11:29
Do them all....

By knewbi at 30,Apr,20 11:26
First time I tasted my own was many years ago when I would cum in my girl's mouth and on one occasion she did not swallow and kissed me depositing her mouthful of cum into my mouth. after that We did that often and when I jerked off by myself I would put my legs on the wall and let it spit directly into my mouth. Well, most of it anyway.

By knewbi at 30,Apr,20 11:17
Oh sure. Being swingers that has happened a number of times and I fucked them all.. And this was while the frind was fucking my wife...

By knewbi at 27,Apr,20 12:07
Probably the chatting with like minded people. Men and women. It is great chatting about sexual activities and not being judged in a negative way. Met some great people that talked me through a verbal sexual encounter

By knewbi at 27,Apr,20 12:05
Now THAT is an ass worth visiting.

By knewbi at 27,Apr,20 12:01
I did the same. Any sport and I would wear one. But not much after that. Except this one guy had a real fancy red one he wanted me to wear while having sex together. So, always wanting to oblige, I put it on and had a blast, literally, while wearing it for him.

By knewbi at 27,Apr,20 11:57
I've always wanted a guy to fuck me and piss while in my ass... Then feel it leaking out of my ass.

By knewbi at 27,Apr,20 11:55
I'd say that you agree but only if you also get to clean that BBC

By knewbi at 27,Apr,20 11:51
in a car while driving
in a car parked
in a public rest room
in a pool
in the ocean
in a lake
in a cafe
in the wild
in a theater
in a friends moms bed
in a hotel/motel room
while out for an evening walk
outside while watching someone in their house
at work
and many more that I can't recall as well as many more to cum

By knewbi at 24,Apr,20 12:01
Back in my mid 30's I was doing an 18 year old on a regular basis..

By knewbi at 24,Apr,20 11:59
Doesn't matter... I would cheat and do both no matter what I agreed to.

By knewbi at 21,Apr,20 12:58
As for me.. I just love a nice bulge... Gets me horny as hell wondering what is inside that bulge...

By knewbi at 17,Apr,20 12:50
I feel the urge to suck cock all the time...

By knewbi at 17,Apr,20 12:48
I find that I wank to both sexes but seem to wank to cocks more than cunts. maybe 70/30.

By knewbi at 15,Apr,20 11:48
Felt that way once. Gave it a try and now I want more and more all the time...

By knewbi at 06,Apr,20 13:10
I am sure that you are very correct.. But if we could easily know who was available there probably would not be as many here as we presently have...

By knewbi at 06,Apr,20 11:46
No but I have long suspected that there were many withing walking distance that would love this.... The sad part is that I just don't know who they are. Think of it.. while you are wishing that you had someone to play sexually with and can't seem to hook up with, there is also someone or more close by with the same issue. So instead, here we sit reading and wanking off alone.

By knewbi at 02,Apr,20 12:38

By knewbi at 31,Mar,20 12:53
It certainly is one of the selections I make from time to time.

By knewbi at 30,Mar,20 12:21
I love them all... But I probably like the look and thought of a nice hard shining BBC best.