Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do women mean anything by ..........

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #145304 at 03,Apr,13 00:55
Leaving their panties where someone other than their mate would see them? I'm a handyman and that has happened to me a couple of times while working on women's houses while they were away.One time I did a job for this lady and everyday she'd leave her thongs right next to her bed.The first time I figured she forgot to pick it up and may be embarrassed when she came back home and saw it but I ended up seeing a pair every single day I worked there.It'd be all rolled up as if she'd just take it off right where it was at.Last time that happened I did a job for someone and one day she left a pair of panties right on the floor in the bathroom she had told me I could use.I never really thought much about any of that except that now I notice that the women who have done that all had something in common, they were all going through a break up so im not sure if they all did it on purpose