Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Whoever will figure out how to punch someone trough the web, will make millions.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 03,May,13 08:45
Some people feel so powerful hiding behind the screen, that they don't put much thoughts into treating people right. What the worse thing that could happen?

Well, I wish my right hand could extend trough miles and land on some sweet faces, of certain inconsiderate bastards, and then my left hand would deliver another blow, if the first message wasn't clear enough.

Rrrrrr.....is that really so freaking hard to treat people online, the same way you would treat people in person?

Similar topics: 1.anyone met trough this site??   2.Around what age did you know what your sexuality was?   3.I cant figure out my obsession with sucking cock   4.Downtime   5.how to make naked pictures go viral?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #20115 at 30,Nov,18 10:17

By botanic at 12,Dec,13 09:26 other posts of botanic 
Keyboard commandos have been a menace since the www began , but great as your invention seems , remember it would work both ways. You have to just laugh at them to yourself and not encourage them by getting involved in a debate. Frustrating them like this irritates them even more than digitally punching them .

By Sickboy at 03,May,13 19:54 other posts of Sickboy 
New rule everyone on the internet should be wired up to an electric shock device, you say some wrong shit you get shocked!!

By #303133 at 03,May,13 12:04
They ARE treating people online the same way they treat them in person. Fucktards is as fucktards does...
By #360973 at 03,May,13 12:12
No, they grow balls when they've got a computer/smart phone screen (as a throat punch guard) guarding them. As you said, a fucktard is a fucktard, but when they find the net they find a pair
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

As my/all of out mate(/s), Deviant has depicted so perfectly in this pic of his...:
[deleted image]
By Sickboy at 03,May,13 19:50 other posts of Sickboy 

Adult Discussion Forum