Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How do you think of your body ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by alittlesnail at 10,Jun,13 15:37  other posts of alittlesnail
As a nudist ,I don't have cloths on if I don't need it ,Usually at home ,or at a legal nude beach,to tell the truth,I have mixed feelings about my body ,on one I hand I think it show a side of me that i didn't know (ex:my butt),my partner always say I have a cute/nice body ,and a boyish face which is what he said a 30 yo look like only 18
but on the other hand I am diappointed with my body.I am too thin compared to how I should be ,as a age of 30,I am only 98lbs,and a very pale skin,with a hight only 5'1",and very little body hair,sometimes when i look at myself,I feel my self -esteem low,and people always think I am a teen,treat me like a boy when you posted your pics here, how do you think your body ? do you like it ? or you are not so happy with yourself ? like to hear from you guys

Similar topics: 1.What do you think of my young body?   2.Body to penis ratio !   3.rate my body and I'll do same in return   4.Pheromones and body odour.   5.Spreading your own cum on your body  

New Comment

Comments:
By #584883 at 27,Sep,19 15:34
Hey Buddy! There is nothing wrong with your body, at all!! You are a nice looking man!

By Toasty at 25,Sep,19 15:41 other posts of Toasty 
I'm very happy and confident with my own body, although I am not rly muscular at all. Still happy with what I am

By #588327 at 24,Sep,19 13:41
How do you feel about your body in 2019

By qqqq1234 at 10,Mar,14 20:48 other posts of qqqq1234 
I think you're hot

My own body does need some work, but I'm trying

By #11431 at 10,Mar,14 13:56
I **** my fat stomach and I think my breasts are too big and that I am generally too fat for my height, but lots of men seem to like me like this but that doesnt even seem to improve my low self esteem ...
By botanic at 10,Mar,14 18:35 other posts of botanic 
well I think you have a fantastic body .

By Odin_york_pa at 10,Mar,14 14:51 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
you have an awesome body, not a thing to be worried about. My s.o.n is going through the same thing, though he is 17, he still gets asked for a kids menu at restaurants time to time. Makes him made but nothing you can do about it. Nobody is ever 100% happy with their body, it's human nature. We just accept what we have and put our worries and thoughts into more important things. When we are young we want to be old, when we are old we want to look young. I would take it as a compliment if people thought I was younger than I really am.

By #446346 at 10,Mar,14 14:46
I wish I had a more muscular body.

By malecall4 at 13,Sep,13 17:51 other posts of malecall4 
I am no longer as young as i wish i was. having said that, i think my body looks half decent for the age that i'm at which of course i will not disclose.

By #220845 at 10,Jun,13 18:28
Beautiful body

Adult Discussion Forum