to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

cum over and over

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #392183 at 12,Jun,13 01:28
so over the last few days ive learned a new trick, i can masturbate really fast and get super close to orgasm, as i havent came in over 2 weeks now, and stop just before orgasm and ill squirt out a good little bit of precum/ runny cum, its been so hott to do ive gone to the bathroom several times at work and done it..

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 09,Dec,18 13:33
I can do that to some extent but not in the way you describe.

It has to begin with edging for a while, probably at least half an hour if not more.

Eventually, the feeling of spunk rising gets more frequent and I have to stop if I don't want to orgasm. However, I have found that if I just let go of my cock at the right moment, a bit of spunk will come out and there won't be an orgasmic thrill.

There is enough to use it as lube around my cockhead but that intensifies the feeling and so I have to edge more carefully after that. I can sometimes let out another bit of spunk using the same technique but trying to do it a third time has not been successful as I am too horned-up to stop.

By #301214 at 12,Jun,13 08:08
some guys are multi orgasmic so ' rationing" it isnt a problem. I myself have actally cum over 100 times one night with more than one woman it all depends on how hot n what is being done, of course i never said that by cum number oh say 20 or so im not shooting blanks but thats when a good tonguing for her is in order, then after that go right back to humping n business as usual.
By #328554 at 16,Jun,13 05:50
Wow 100 times a night and still ejaculating after cum number 20, you must be some stud! I think most normal guys might make 2 or 3 times a night and that would be believable. But over 100 is, lets face it complete and utter BS. Once you start going past low single figures your dick would be so de-sensitized you could hit it with a hammer and not feel a thing.
By bella! at 16,Jun,13 15:05 other posts of bella! 
Uhh....good-guy, you "hit the nail on the head" ( no pun intended ). He has been hit with a hammer but not on his dick as you suggest, someone snuck up and smacked him with a hammer, right in the cranium. BAM! He's not fully recovered and most likely he is left to sit in the same chair, hour upon hour.... "borednhorney" and full of bullshit.

By #143536 at 15,Jun,13 14:30
That's some good cock control there

Adult Discussion Forum