Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Upper banner pics.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #222601 at 03,Jul,13 23:07
From now on the upper banner is for Razzle4 only. No one else is allowed to post there.

Similar topics: 1.TOP BANNER   2.mens pics on the banner.   3.Difficulty in placing pic in "top banner"?   4.Banner pics   5.What the Heck?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #360973 at 04,Jul,13 09:20
but agree with what John said too - banner hog, but funny pics
By bella! at 04,Jul,13 13:48 other posts of bella! 
A banner hog or simply a member that pays for the privilege of displaying his pictures? How is what Razzle4 does any different then members who collaborate with other members to ensure that their pictures remain #1 on the popular page for 5 days? And to say you find his pics funny, his pics are artistic. The funny pics are the ones uploaded by members that Photoshop or stretch their dick pics trying to enhance what they are actually working with. THUP
By #222601 at 04,Jul,13 13:56
I dont know anything about that but no different I'm sure. Its just frustrating to use your points and have your pic pushed off cause he has put 8 banner pics up at once. And the same pics over and over.
By bella! at 04,Jul,13 14:02 other posts of bella! 
Believe it! What I compared your frustration to happens and it is happening right now. X-Man was allowed to be #1 for a couple hours. It reminds me, a while ago, I mentioned to another member ( mavrick, who has since deleted his profile ) it's all about timing.
By #222601 at 04,Jul,13 14:12
I know what you mean about timing, I've learned that and it's great if he pays for points and supports the sight but .....I thought it was a bit rude to take up all 8 spots oh well it's just a game anyway
By bella! at 04,Jul,13 15:52 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, a game...... Sadly, there are many chi!dish, game playing members that choose to play the game with their own set of rules. In reality, are they really #1 if they have to gift their friends points for voting purposes OR get their friends to buy points so they can "win" and be #1?
By #360973 at 04,Jul,13 19:21
How hypocritical do you want to be (you do exactly this for your closest friends, everyday), it's so ridiculous that i'm actually laughing. I have posted 4 pics publicly with this profile and they made it to the front page, maybe coz I have friends or maybe because of the NUMBER OF VIEWS AND COMMENTS... Take your medication and shhh, "just sayin"
By #358797 at 05,Jul,13 05:28
As far as medication goes, I hear xanax works quite nicely

By #360973 at 04,Jul,13 18:52
You are a mad person! As per my first interaction with you (with my original profile) - "see a doctor"! If the last part of that comment if yours was directed at me, that is just pure malicious slander (and we all know why it is that you have issues with me)...and in relation to the first part - next time I will put a message on my pics saying don't view, vote or comment. You're a raging lunatic, bella! & you display it day in and day out in this public forum (and it seems to be escalating as of late). You have this pre-conceived notion that you're Queen b! the Untouchable, you are most definitely not - you're an unstable lonely spinster who enjoys stirring shit coz nothing ever happens in your life. What would happen if the site crashed tomorrow, b! - where would you go to seek that perceived power that this site makes you feel
By bella! at 04,Jul,13 21:27 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, our first interaction was fun, when you were Anon73.....if was rather comical to see that you had to open a thread to declare that "Anon73 finally posted a new picture". Me stir shit? Back up and own the fact that it was YOU that broke confidence and blabbered members business. And as for me seeking power, nah, I'm just keepin' it real. Hey, this should be great PR for your Respectful to Women group. THUP, champion!
By #360973 at 05,Jul,13 03:47
Respect is a two-way street, bella!. This fact has been pointed out to you several times before but you're so pig-headed and oblivious to reality that i have no expectation of you ever realising this fact. What could you possibly be laughing at? Is it a self-deprecating, embarrassed laugh; or have you finally cracked completely?!
The funny thing is, there's obviously an underlying issue that you have with me, but rather than dealing with it via pm, you deleted and banned me and chose to spray shit all over the forum. Last time you deleted me it was because I didn't reply to one of your PMs immediately...you really need to learn to control your wild temper. Keep throwing shit if you want, but it's going to continue to land on you
By bella! at 05,Jul,13 08:11 other posts of bella! 
For you to say I have underlying issues with you but rather than dealing with it by way of private message I deleted you and banned you and chose to spray shit about you; yes, I deleted you as a friend, do I need a reason or need to discuss that with you before doing so? No, I haven't banned you. And as for spraying shit, I am presenting fact. Perhaps you should examine what your motives are and if you are able to resolve things via pm rather than throwing shit in the forum because that same shit could just land on YOU! THUP

Adult Discussion Forum