She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Orgasm strength and noise? Is there are a relevance?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 03,Nov,13 16:11
Does it make a difference if you have a silent orgasm or a loud one? Does it feel the same?

For me, I feel like it is a bit stronger when I don't have to be silent. What about you?

Similar topics: orgasm   2.Ultimate formula for increasing sperm and precum volume   3.Noises when cumming   4.Question Regarding Vibrating Penis Rings   5.Orgasm noise,s  

New Comment

By JustWill at 05,Mar,18 11:57 other posts of JustWill 
My dick has always been silent when I have an orgasm. Does yours make a loud, trumpet sound when it shoots or something like that?
By mr_blue at 05,Mar,18 12:15 other posts of mr_blue 

By cumjohn at 05,Mar,18 09:48 other posts of cumjohn 
I like to shout when cumming. Makes orgasm feel more powerful and intense.

By lawrenceo at 05,Mar,18 03:55 other posts of lawrenceo 
I have never made artificial noises when having an orgasm although I will sometimes make a comment to myself about the feeling. Most of my orgasms are silent and are no worse for being so.

By Vipa1 at 04,Nov,13 11:03 other posts of Vipa1 
My orgasms are pretty much never ending and I find it almost impossible to keep quiet xx

By stickyknickers at 04,Nov,13 11:01 other posts of stickyknickers 
I like to be free to make a noise when I cum even if I am masturbating entirely on my own. This video will give you an idea of what I sound like!

By oldbugle at 04,Nov,13 05:37 other posts of oldbugle 
There is a strong link between focibly breathing out/shouts/grunts and enhancement of muscular tension and sensation....the martial arts teach this along with many other physical regimens so it's entirely possible and normal that grunting and exhaling forcibly during orgasm increases the 'release' and other sensations considerably.

By Arexa at 03,Nov,13 16:30 other posts of Arexa 
My orgasms are strong either way, but I think it depends on how turned on I am before orgasm strikes.

Adult Discussion Forum