Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Having sex whilst wearing lingerie

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gilsmybf at 22,Apr,14 02:24  other posts of gilsmybf
For many years I have fantasised about having sex with a women whilst I was dressed in her lingerie. The thrill of wearing her lingerie and then making love to her would be very erotic. The closest I have gone to this was dressing in my **** in law's lingerie and cumming on her pics. This excited me a lot but I would really like to do it for real with her. does anyone els have similar desires?

Similar topics: 1.Men in Lingerie please...luv it   2.Men wearing lingerie   3.do men like to see other men wearing womens lingerie   4.caught with roomates lingerie   5.do you think me wearing lingerie is sexy?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 23,Dec,20 23:31 other posts of Lvphose 
For me it’s not lingierie but pantyhose & I nylons I like to wear and had an ex who indulged that fetish of mine!

By #516354 at 25,Nov,20 08:20
Not so much lingerie but my ex wife/Mistress used to make me dress up in schoolgirl uniform to humiliate me.
[deleted image]
We would cam on Alt and she would start by spanking me over her knees.First over my schoolgirl regulation knickers.Then she would pull them down and carry on spanking me.When my ass was nice and red she would put on her strap on and fuck me in the ass.It would only take a short time before I shot my load and had to lick it all up.

By Lvphose at 29,Oct,20 13:33 other posts of Lvphose 
I have a stocking/nylon/pantyhose fetish. I had a girlfriend who would wear while we had sex. When I told her about I have put pantyhose on and how I liked the feel she was agreeable and sometimes we’d have sex both wearing pantyhose!

By #626775 at 28,Oct,20 19:36
I've worn my old ladies lingerie while fucking her, it turns her on to see me in her lingerie everything from fishnets, body stocking, thongs

By SluttySarah069 at 23,Oct,20 15:24 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I had sex with my mistress - who was some 20 years older than me - I wore her clothes while she wore some of mine.
She was a real goer who would try almost anything - unfortunately she has now passed on - but I'll always remember her wiyh very fond memories.

By #628194 at 23,Oct,20 08:57
A lady i went out with told me that one of her partners asked to wear the lingerie. That was all i needed. Nek minit i'm fucking her while we both had lingerie on. Massive orgasms all round!She used to chuck some lingerie outside the bathroom door while i was showering. Great sex everytime!

By #519017 at 30,Dec,16 23:08
I've had sex with a woman while she was just in stockings. The feel of her nylon clad legs wrapped round my thighs and bum was quite different from her bare legs and very erotic. Recommended!

By #136638 at 15,May,14 19:12
Wearing womens lingerie is such a huge turn on and my wife loves that I wear lingerie. Lingerie is meant to be a turn on whether a man or woman is wearing it and my wife appreciates that I wear lingerie to turn her on. We both love dressing in lingerie and having sex, its just so much more naughty to be dressed so sexy together and have sex. To look over in the mirror and see us both in lingerie while we have sex makes sex so much more intense and pleasureful. Also love feeling the lingerie brushing up against each other, its such an amazing feeling. Lingerie sex always makes us climax so intense. Check out our profile for more about us.
By gilsmybf at 16,May,14 03:25 other posts of gilsmybf 
That is so hot...i would really love to do that with anyone...just love the feel of lingerie

By gilsmybf at 12,May,14 22:19 other posts of gilsmybf 
she has agreed that we shoudl do it more often

By gilsmybf at 11,May,14 23:02 other posts of gilsmybf 
i did get lucky last night...my wife agreed to letting me wear here stockings whilst we had sex...want to know more...pm me

By gilsmybf at 06,May,14 07:19 other posts of gilsmybf 
would anyone like to watch me on skype...dressing up in my wife's lingerie?

By gilsmybf at 04,May,14 23:20 other posts of gilsmybf 
Does anyone have suggestions as to what I could dress up in and have sex with my wife?

By gilsmybf at 30,Apr,14 23:35 other posts of gilsmybf 
i am considering asking my wife if we could have sex whilst i am dressed in her lingerie. Any ideas on how i should go about this?

By gilsmybf at 29,Apr,14 23:37 other posts of gilsmybf 
let me know if you would like to see me in my wife's panties

By #456887 at 24,Apr,14 21:19
i always did it with my ex wife even from young teenage years. she loved it as much as me to the point at xmas i got stockings thong g string bra corset hold ups and more. ive since done it with loads of men and women and on my own with my large collection of womenswear. i encourage anyone thinking about it to just get it out in the open with any partners, maybe they have a ****???
By gilsmybf at 28,Apr,14 01:31 other posts of gilsmybf 
I would love to share some more stories with you and to see you dressed in some sexy lingerie. That would be very erotic

By gilsmybf at 24,Apr,14 01:53 other posts of gilsmybf 
I would love to hear from others who have similar stories to share

By skinb at 22,Apr,14 12:23 other posts of skinb 
I would love to do that too!
By gilsmybf at 22,Apr,14 21:52 other posts of gilsmybf 
yes...it was very erotic for me. I loved the thought of wearing lingerie that she had been wearing

Adult Discussion Forum