Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

BATMAN OR SUPERMAN?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #439669 at 04,Jul,14 05:57
Batman or Superman? Who is better?

Similar topics: 1.Spiderman, Batman, Superman or the, Wolfman   2.Site version of the Hatfields vs. McCoys...   3.Poison Ivy Fetish  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 11,Jun,17 02:48
RIP ADAM WEST, aged 88, will be sadly missed, was a legend of his time and was the original batman... no one else could be as camp and groovy as he was and a gentle to the end
*Lix*

By #415335 at 12,Jul,14 05:45
BATMAN,if you think its superman you are retarded(dont take it personal,just kidding Lol)

By Nevermore at 11,Jul,14 20:13 other posts of Nevermore 
Always be yourself, unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.

By #303133 at 04,Jul,14 11:46
Spider-Man.
Superman is too "god-like" to be interesting.
Batman is too fuckin' dark and grumpy.
Spider-Man has a great, sarcastic sense of humor. Plus, he kinda taught me to read,,,
By Sickboy at 04,Jul,14 21:59 other posts of Sickboy 
I'm a marvel man myself! Spider-Man is one of my favorites along with Wolverine and Deadpool.
By #303133 at 04,Jul,14 22:04
Deadpool rocks!
Wolverine, on the other hand, is highly over-rated.
Marvel's second coolest character is Rocket Raccoon. Can not wait for The Guardians of the Galaxy to hit the big screen!
By Sickboy at 04,Jul,14 22:25 other posts of Sickboy 
i like the early stuff from Wolverine! I haven't kept up with what going on in the marvel world as late, but slowly picking it back up...just recently I read Old man Logan ...it was a shocker!

By Sickboy at 11,Jul,14 17:51 other posts of Sickboy 
just watch the The Guardians of the Galaxy trailer! Looks cool.......didn't they make a computer game of it in the 90's? On the Snes??

By #289712 at 04,Jul,14 13:20
If I had to choose, although batman has a cooler costume, a dope car, cave and a lackey, I'd have to say the man of steel. Super strong, bulletproof, ability to fly, can turn back time.. But the x-ray vision sold me. Everyone is naked all the time!
By #454258 at 06,Jul,14 05:17
unless it works like in Drawn Together, where anyone you look at gets radiation poisoning
By #289712 at 11,Jul,14 16:37
SAVE YOURSELVES!!

By _avg_ at 06,Jul,14 19:52 other posts of _avg_ 
http //www cracked com/blog/7-ways-batman-objectively-better-than-superman/

By #455846 at 06,Jul,14 11:32
i think superman has saved more people never really been a fan of batman i think its because bats cant really see which means its probaly something to do with trust lol

not forgetting superman has eyes that can see through stuff and i alwasy admired his bulge
By #303133 at 06,Jul,14 13:13
Actually, bats CAN see. Their eyes work just fine. Because they hunt insects at night, however, they have developed echolocation...like sonar...which helps them to locate food in almost total darkness.
By #455846 at 06,Jul,14 16:12
thats why i dont like them thanks for the information but i dont like something that can fly into me with out me seeing it ...in total darkness. Its the whole vampire story as well ugh kreepy

By _avg_ at 06,Jul,14 05:31 other posts of _avg_ 
Batman is objectively better than Superman.

If I may let Bill speak: "Now, the staple of the superhero mythology is; there is the superhero and there is the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spiderman is actually Peter Parker; when that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spiderman and it is in that characteristic, Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent, his outfit with the big red “S”. That's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears; the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume; that’s the costume that Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us, and what are the characteristics of Clark Kent; he’s weak, he’s unsure of himself, he’s a coward. Clark Kent is Superman’s critique on the whole human race..."

Batman defies every one of those critiques; he is strong, confident and brave. He does not need superpowers or superior birthright to achieve his peak; he is the quintessential fulfillment of human potential through intellect and will alone. Superman is not the anti-Clark Kent; Batman is.

By #454258 at 06,Jul,14 05:15
The God Damn Batman

By Gntlmn at 04,Jul,14 22:08 other posts of Gntlmn 
Head-ward Snowed-In....especially on the for-th of jew-lie

By leopoldij at 04,Jul,14 10:28 other posts of leopoldij 
batwoman. superwoman. especially naked.

By my_cute_dick at 04,Jul,14 07:32 other posts of my_cute_dick 
What about super cock? Visit my page.

Adult Discussion Forum