Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The Disciple of the New Dawn.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #474162 at 11,Dec,14 14:54
Has anyone else come across the Facebook page of these crazies?

Apparently they are a community located in Bagdad, KY that believe that **** and intolerance is God's way.

Some of the stuff they believe and promote is, that Buddhist's illegally use aborted fetishes in good luck ceremonies, that the Pagan symbol, )0( means butt ****, that ICP Juggalos are a violebt street gang that the drink faygo has turned into trailer trash, that only jesus can cure homosexuality, that Cats are agents of Satan, that Pitbulls are the Dog of Satan, but that Rottweilers are good "Christian" dogs, that Prepubescent **** should be forced to wear purity devices to keep them from masturbating, and must be check weekly for compliance and so.

These religious fruitcakes are led by a man named Father Patrick Oliver Embry, (P.O.E) who comes across as being nutter than squirrel turds. I don't know if this is for real, or some bullshit created by some 50 year old virgin who wants to piss everyone off. Regardless, this stuff is pure nonsense.