Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tasting my own cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #287023 at 28,Apr,15 21:25
I love the smell of my own cock, im a very clean person but after a half day or full day without a shower when i pull back my foreskin i can smell my cock and it turns me on so much, i would love to be able to taste it. I always put my finger in under my foreskin and rub it around to get the smell and taste on it but i can never really taste it. anyone have ideas on how i could get a good legit taste of my own cock?

Similar topics: 1.Tasting Pussy & lips   2.What is your perfect cock preference   3.Wanting to suck a really big cock   4.I want a cock in my ass but can't figure out how without getting caught   5.No or just curious?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #562567 at 20,Jul,18 06:57
I wish I could taste mine too.

By foreskinlover52 at 12,Jul,18 03:20 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I have sucked my own cock many times and like the smell after a day. I rub the inside of my foreskin to and it smells sexy and makes me hard right away!

By #285354 at 28,Apr,15 23:52
So true, we would if we could.
Reminds me of the old joke: Why do dogs lick their balls?
Punch line- Because they can
By Sal5408 at 11,Jul,18 21:35 other posts of Sal5408 
Its like that old joke.

Two guys walking down the street and come across a dog that is licking his balls.

One guy says to the other "I wish I was able to do that".

The other guy says, "better check to see if he's friendly first!"

By #220845 at 29,Apr,15 18:14
Wish I still could

By spermkiss at 28,Apr,15 22:05 other posts of spermkiss 
There isn't a man in the world who wouldn't suck his own cock if he could. And some men, about one in four hundred, can. NakedRuss on this very site can and he has posted photos of him doing the deed.

By shinybellend at 28,Apr,15 21:35 other posts of shinybellend 
I know exactly what you mean mate and I wish the same! I envy those guys who can suck their own cocks. How awesome it would be to do that. When I was a lot younger years ago I managed to lick the end of my cock. I wish now I had done it more often and been flexible enough then to always do it, but I cant get anywhere near these days.

Adult Discussion Forum