She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

My girlfriend's ass

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #287023 at 28,Apr,15 21:45
Me and my girlfriend have some amazing sex and we are never shy about anything when it comes to sex, but she was always very conscious about her ass, she would never let my hand get too close to her ass crack when i was grabbing her ass, and would never bend over in front of me unless the lights were off, and when i would grab her ass and spread it she would clinch together and never let me open her cheeks. then one day i finally caught a glimpse of her ass crack and seen that it was hairy, so i guess shes very self conscious about having a hairy asshole. she keeps everything else cleanly shaved all the time and is a very clean girl. At first i didnt know what to think but now honestly i always want to look at it. we do anal from time to time but only with the lights off, and she will not let my fingers near her ass because she knows i will feel the hairs. i want her to stop being so scared and self conscious of this because i dont mind it all, and i often throw little hints that i know its hairy and that i dont mind it but i can still tell shes very uncomfortable with it. you cannot see the hairs until her ass cheeks are spread so i dont see the big deal really. has anyone else had a situation similar to this before?

Similar topics: 1.fucking my girlfriend   2.fuck my girlfriend   3.girlfriend getting fingered   4.girlfriend and ex   5.my girlfriend's ****  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 28,Apr,15 22:12 other posts of leopoldij 
I replied to your other comment but now I think that you're expressing your fantasy. Probably you got no gf and are just writing erotica. No problem. There is no evidence of gf on your profile.
By #287023 at 28,Apr,15 22:30
no, i do honestly have a gf, and yes, i postes several topics in a row but thats mainly because i havent been on here in awhile and i had a few topics that i wanted to discuss on here. my girlfriend doesnt know i come on this site, i have pics of her but not of us together having a sex. i can post a pic of her if you dont believe me haha. i am being legit though, i dont come on this site to post BS for everyone to read.
By leopoldij at 29,Apr,15 05:25 other posts of leopoldij 
OK man. I believe you. I just thought your messages were a bit on the fantasy side. Sorry. Of course, I'd like to see pics of your gf....
By shinybellend at 03,May,15 08:46 other posts of shinybellend 
Yes I can see that can be a problem if your girl friend doesnt know you use this site. I have two dilemmas, ten years ago I was ass fucking quite a few girls and I didnt have a camera whilst fucking most of them then and this site wasnt here anyway and now I get to ass fuck a girl once in a blue moon she doesnt like me taking pictures and I would never **** her. I prefer the anal sex . One day I hope to meet a girl that I can ass fuck and take pictures

By winnie at 03,May,15 08:10 other posts of winnie 
[URL=//showitoff.org/lw4du99mrfwwpic.html][/URLmy gf ass , no hair

By #287023 at 30,Apr,15 19:34
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

What do you guys think? and see, i told you that you cannot tell it is hairy until you spread her ass cheeks

By #287023 at 30,Apr,15 19:21
i keep trying to upload a couple pics of her ass in a thong for your guys to get a look at it but it keeps saying the images are too small to upload.

By shinybellend at 29,Apr,15 19:06 other posts of shinybellend 
Women with hairy arse holes is so erotic!! I have always wanted to ass fuck a girl with an hairy arse hole. Fuck her ass hole normally with lights on etc and show her that an hairy ass hole is erotic and not to be hidden away.
By #287023 at 30,Apr,15 19:20
I really do find it hot now, at first i wasnt sure what i thought but now i think its hot. everytime i smack her ass or grab it i try to spread her cheeks so i can have a peek, and when i bend her over for sex or anal sex i always get my hand in close when im trying to put my cock in so that i can get a good feel.

Adult Discussion Forum