Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Sucking and being fucked

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #22873 at 18,Jan,10 03:17
I have always been the kind of guy that is all about the pleasure of the other guy. I suck dick and get fucked, but hardly ever receive. Anyone else?

Similar topics: 1.suck or be face fucked ?   2.Wife fucked by by stranger!   3.The influence of SYD on your sexual orientation   4.Question   5.Am I Gay?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bil47 at 25,Jul,22 13:53 other posts of bil47 
I prefer the 'bottom' role too.

By gayguy at 25,Jul,22 09:13 other posts of gayguy 
In 69 sucking and being sucked while another fucks me from behind

By smcock at 24,Jul,22 23:54 other posts of smcock 
That's what I want to do one day. I want to suck and be fucked.

By Mehard at 19,Jul,22 19:47 other posts of Mehard 
First off any guy that has been properly ass fuck knows how fucking good that feels. I also get extreme pleasure off sucking off another man. When I make love to his rod I experience extreme pleasure the whole time and am in absolute extasy when he starts pumping his load in my mouth.

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:06 other posts of knewbi 
While I love pleasuring the other guy, I am ok with nothing in return but most guys that I play with love sucking cock as much as I do so it is rare that I do not get sucked in return. ANd, again, I am just fine with that because all I really need it that cock to suck off..

By curious10 at 11,Jul,22 02:57 other posts of curious10 
I think 2 eight inch thick veiny cocks at once would be amazing. And having both ejaculate at same time would be pure heaven. Feeling the one in my pussy pulsing and it shoots thick sperm inside me and the other one filling my mouth with hot creamy delicious sperm.

By #674859 at 10,Jul,22 07:01
Well I am a sissy little cross dressing slut whore I love getting butt fucked and choked with no rubber

By #583445 at 23,Mar,19 15:08
I love to suck cock and get fucked also. Have no desire to have my cock sucked or to fuck another man

By #316057 at 14,Dec,13 11:00
that be nice

Adult Discussion Forum