Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

New Years sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #462500 at 01,Jan,16 13:37
Who else celebrated the new year in with Sex. We did it for the first time, tons of drinking with friends up until around 11pm, then we all fucked. Do tell us your stories

Similar topics: 1.Old Men Jerking-Off   2.why is the size of my dick the same since i am 12 years old?   3.How many spurts ?   4.MEMBER'S ANNIVERSARIES   5.How many women like men wearing panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By #541363 at 31,Oct,18 11:57
We always celebrate new year with sex.
The girls fight for the first cumload of each year.

By #569341 at 31,Oct,18 11:02
Banged on top of the roof of a Sydney train station when i was a young teen - New Years Eve's are probably the most over-rated day in the world though - always messy and gross and hardly ever live up to expectations...and who is ever sober enough to do shit on New Years Day?!

By #489480 at 23,Oct,18 20:37
Many years ago, was screwing a gal on New Year's eve with the TV on. I came just as the ball dropped in Times Square to light up the new year. Perfect timing!

By #568296 at 21,Oct,18 04:45
My step **** tied me down to the bed naked and made me stroke his cock, when midnight struck he slid his cock in my ass.

By shackles at 04,Jan,16 13:46 other posts of shackles 
Wife and I had our first 3sum as a couple. It was with another woman who we are friends with. It was great and we are all planning on doing it again. No pics this time, but there will be next time now that we are a bit more comfortable with each other. I'll post what I can when it happens.

By #358797 at 03,Jan,16 01:16
Does it count if you were too drunk to remember it?

By #485312 at 02,Jan,16 23:45
l got laid for new years, you'll have to read my blog if you want to know the story, *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum