She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Old Men Jerking-Off

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #88754 at 27,May,11 19:02
Do you think it is normal for a 71 year old man to jerk-off almost everyday? I have had prostate cancer 12 years ago was treated with radiation and seeding. I have been cancer free for 12 years. I love looking at other mens cocks on SYD.I have not had sex with a man. As a very young boy we did jerk-off with each other. I do not remember sucking a dick at a young age, but could have. But think I would like to. Have been straight all these years, why now? I get somewhat hard, but use a pump for a real hard-on.

Similar topics: 1.Who and what do you fantasise about when you are jerking off?   2.Do men prefer jerking off to fucking?   3.Jerking off with a condom   4.jerking off while drivingnx   5.Best way to get caught jerking off or with your cock out on purpose  

New Comment

Comments:
By tb1 at 12,Nov,15 00:25 other posts of tb1 
NORMAL, I think it is bloody wonderful and fantastic. I wish I could still jerk off every day. However, if I can only jerk off once or twice a week, it is better than nothing.
By #562152 at 05,Dec,18 20:34
I.L.D.,,I agree with you,,,NORMAL is what you are able to do. There's an old saying. It takes an old man all night to do what a young man can do all night. BUT,,as long as he can, more power to him
By tb1 at 05,Dec,18 23:21 other posts of tb1 
👍👍👍

By #463848 at 08,Dec,18 09:08
Don't you do it just for the pleasure of feeling your dick in your hand and leave the orgasm for later>
By tb1 at 08,Dec,18 16:43 other posts of tb1 
Oh yes, that feels good too. However, as I get older, I quite often lose an erection and it is frustrating as hell when that happens. Therefore, when I am able to get a boner, I like to finish off in case I lose it while jerking off.

By #518391 at 08,Dec,18 11:57
I'm 74 and I jerk off at least every other day....sometimes daily for a while if super-horny...it's an essential part of life for me!It's important to keep the jizz shooting.

By #463848 at 05,Dec,18 09:41
We are all different; our bodies, our minds; our opportunities and normality is not something that you will find by asking on here.

Disease and sexual conditions apart, men will continue wanking as often as they want to or feel comfortable doing, or get the opportunity to do.

If you are retired and live on your own you will have the complete opportunity to find what suits you. You can take out your cock and play with it any time. You can edge or cum when you like. Or, if you have reached the age when a full erection when you awaken in the morning is a distant memory - you will play with what you have and get the response that your body can give you.

By #519672 at 15,Dec,16 19:49
keep up the pumpin and try a cook too

By #519017 at 16,Nov,16 16:30
I had a brief semi-gay relationship with a guy in his late fifties when I was in my twenties. He could still stick up a good boner and spurted a decent load when I wanked him. So there's hope for oldies.

By #497672 at 15,Nov,15 11:45
Of course it is normal. Why not.

By #493999 at 12,Nov,15 02:29
Andvivwould love to join you in play sometime! Be an honor to stroke w u!I play daily!

By #64328 at 11,Nov,15 20:03
I have an older friend. Almost 80 i think. He claims he is still masturbating twice a day. Why would anyone ever stop?

By pifad at 28,May,11 01:13 other posts of pifad 
Perfectly normal to masturbate at any age. And at 71, you can bet your sweet ass I'd like to suck your cock! Oh Yeah!
By #457775 at 11,Nov,15 15:49
Me too,even if he's older than 71

By #291618 at 29,Jun,13 19:38
Why should we stop ?? keep as much as you can
By #457775 at 11,Nov,15 15:44
You are so right I watched my dad jerking his 78years old cock in the bed

By slipper at 17,Jul,11 22:52 other posts of slipper 
Good for YOU... on ALL counts!!!

By #7976 at 13,Jul,11 22:13
I'm getting there myself at 59. I still masturbate fairly often although I have slowed down a bit but that's mostly due to not having the time to myself I used to have. My wife and I still have sex regularly which is another reason I don't jerk off as much. But to answer your question, if you've got an erection and your in the mood, there's now amount of masturbation that's too much. Enjoy what you have while you can. After all, we all have an expiration date.

By slipper at 28,May,11 06:32 other posts of slipper 
All sounds fine to me!!!

By #134341 at 27,May,11 20:34
Whether you're 17 or 71...... masturbation is perfectly normal and healthy. If, at age 71, you feel like popping your cork every day.... I say, "good for you!!!!" I'm sure that most 71 year old men would be envious of your libido and erectile ability... especially after what you've been through with prostate cancer! Being rather middle-aged myself, I'm just totally thrilled and grateful that I can still produce a good, hard erection and a big load of jizz each and every day! I just wish that I could find a nice lady who might be interested in my "over 40" carcass.

As far as your sexual preference goes... who cares? At age 71, what do you have to lose? My philosophy is, "do what you like as long as no harm is done!"

Good luck!
By spermkiss at 27,May,11 23:33 other posts of spermkiss 
True, true, true! In addition to being "normal and healthy", I'd add that daily masturbation is good for you. It keeps your systems "up and running" if you'll pardon the expression. And when a man reaches his mature years, as you have, that's very important.

As the old expression goes, use it or lose it. When a man reaches his mature years, if he stops having orgasms, he may find it very difficult or impossible to start again. Therefore if his usual outlet was partnered sex and he loses his partner, he should take up the slack with his hand.

Now to address your questions. Is it normal for a 71 year old man to be able to climax daily? No, very few men that age can. Is it bad? Not at all, you are very fortunate to be able to do this. Is it unusual for a mature man who has been straight all his life to become interested in other men? Not at all. The bottom line is that ALL MEN, straight, bisexual and gay, like to look at other guys' dicks and like to watch other men climax and ejaculate. It's a guy thing.

So if you like looking at all the dicks on display here and like to jack off while you're doing it, go right ahead. More power to you. And if you now want to become a cocksucker, go for it. It's fun.

Adult Discussion Forum