Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Serious dating question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #536913 at 06,Jul,17 01:08
There's this girl I'm interested in but I missed my opportunity to get her info and I could only find her on one site. Is it weird to contact through LinkedIn? I feel like it is, but I don't do this often, so I don't know the etiquette.

Similar topics: 1.What orintation would you be????   2.Is Tinder more than just a hookup spot?   3.Dating for older in UK?   4.M4M dating sites   5.Gay-Bi Dating Site  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 07,Jul,17 06:01
As a girl, if I didn't personally make sure someone had my contact information, and I left the site they'd met me on, I would be rather pissed off if they tracked me down on another site.
Point blank, I doubt she's interested in you. If she was, she'd have personally reached out to you. Don't overstep boundaries.

By _avg_ at 07,Jul,17 05:23 other posts of _avg_ 
Yes it's weird. Stalker-ish, even. Proceed with extreme caution...if you so dare.

By leopoldij at 06,Jul,17 08:17 other posts of leopoldij 
No. Go for it. But you must have an excuse. Linked in seems to be a professional site so if you're in a profession too, preferably one similar to hers, the excuse could be easy.
Otherwise, it's harder.
If you just found her linked in account at random and if you're not there and if you absolutely know you're interested in her but chances to meet her are negligible, then go for it again, but apply a direct strategy: "I stretched for you everywhere, I'm mad about you..." That kind of thing.

In any case, go for it is my advice, but apply a different strategy depending on your situation. Remember that there's a sure way not to get her: by never telling her.

Adult Discussion Forum