to Reduce Cellulite Forever

uncut penises

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by dill12 at 02,Aug,17 03:45  other posts of dill12
Dicks turn me on they just do
uncut penises look so gross to me and some other penises on here also do
just my opinion

Similar topics: 1.SOFT UNCUT PENIS   2.cut penises   3."6 Inch Penises"   4.Comparing penises   5.Wowed By Large Penises  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 02,Aug,17 07:25 other posts of bella! 
Circumcision in the United States seems to be, or seems to have BEEN, more prevalent than anywhere else in the world. The different men that I was with were all circumcised so when I was with my uncircumcised boyfriend from Italy, I was kind of in "shock" because his penis did not look like anything I had seen before.

If you really "analyze" an uncircumcised penis, in my opinion, theg are far more beautiful. The foreskin is a sheath over the entire penis and provides protection and lubrication for the glans, no? Look at the head of an uncut guy, his glans is rosier and much more healthy looking than a circumcised male. But, a good looking penis is a good looking penis regardless of whether he's circumcised or not.
By JeffinKS at 03,Aug,17 07:32 other posts of JeffinKS 
" Look at the head of an uncut guy, his glans is rosier and much more healthy looking than a circumcised male."

this is one of the reasons why I have restored my foreskin, not only is my Glans now pink and smooth instead of brown and dry looking, the increase in sensitivity and pleasure is just staggering...

By WhiteBriefs at 02,Aug,17 15:01 other posts of WhiteBriefs 
I think an erect penis looks hot either natural or cut. I'm uncut but love to masturbate with my skin pulled right back, the skin covering my glans makes the head so much more sensitive when rubbing it.

By yellowman at 02,Aug,17 06:31 other posts of yellowman 
What very interesting opinions. Personally, I have a preference for the uncut (natural) penis. However, uncut or cut, it does depend upon the man. I'd hardly spurn some good-looking man just because his cock was cut....

By foreskinlover52 at 02,Aug,17 06:30 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Bet your glad you dont live outside the States

Adult Discussion Forum