Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What's your fantasy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #500544 at 07,Sep,17 19:37
This is one of my fantasies, let me know what you think.

I want to book a hotel room in london near a gay club one night. Then have a few drinks and head out on my own.

I would meet a hot guy and just tell him to come back to my room with me. I would walk into the room and turn around as soon as he closes the door and start kissing him. I will quickly move down his face and neck, before taking his top off and continue working my way down his body kissing, licking and sucking his sexy body. By the time I get to his belt I would be on my knees and rock hard. My left hand is rubbing his leg and I can feel his cock moving around. I tease him a little by kissing him from one hit to the other.

I will start undoing his trouser and pull them down leaving the boxers on. By now I could see his fat cock fighting to get out. I move closer to them and give his balls a suck and then lick the length of his shaft. I slowly pull his boxers down and let him jump out. I would start to suck his dick, kissing and licking up and down his shaft. His cock is going deeper and deeper down my throat with every stroke until he is all the way down my throat. He starts taking charge and grabs the back of my head and starts moving his hips pushing his big cock deep down my throat and holds it in there as long as he can.

he would then gets me on the bed I lay on my back and he pins my legs up in the air. Then then slide himself Inside me slowly at first. He is going as deep and as hard as he can and as hard as he can before I knew it and I was loving every second of it.

Maybe if it isn't too late we would go back out and find a third person to join us 😉