Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Anyone else have stretched ears?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #358797 at 30,Sep,17 08:14
I've been stretching my ears for what seems like forever. Finally made it to my goal size, and man, this stretch has been the most painful one I've endured thus far! Figured I can't be the only one here with large holes in my flesh.
Do you have stretched ears or other piercing modifications? I'd like to hear about it if you do.

Similar topics: 1.stretched flaccid length vs hardon lenght   2.Bi Curious Boys Pics   3.Show your balls, stretched!   4.ballstretching   5.ballstretching in public  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sickboy at 30,Sep,17 23:11 other posts of Sickboy 
Yeah, I have stretched my left ear, not much tho at about 14 at the mo. Got real lazy doing it because the last one really hurt. at least I got somewhere to put my pencil!!
By #358797 at 30,Sep,17 23:19
14mm or 14g? I'm up to 25mm and this stretch definitely hurt. I'm pretty sure I'm done with stretching for at least a little while after this round.
By bella! at 30,Sep,17 23:30 other posts of bella! 
I have no idea what a 25mm stretch looks like on an ear. Would you consider posting a picture of your earlobe?
By #358797 at 01,Oct,17 00:05
Of course. My ears are a little red still from the stretch last night, but I've got tunnels in now.
25mm is pretty much 1 inch, so the holes are an inch in diameter...
Pardon my super fluffy hair.
[deleted image]
By bella! at 01,Oct,17 00:57 other posts of bella! 
Thank you. Wow, that's quite a stretch, the hole is big!
By #358797 at 01,Oct,17 02:05
It's taken me a few years to get to this size. I take my good old time between stretches.
I stretched before when I was in highschool, got to 1/2 inch and ended up taking them out for about 7 years before starting again.
Even when I had them out for that long of a time they only ever went back down to a 2g, so I'll never have normal tiny holes again.

By RealTitsLover at 01,Oct,17 02:01 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Wow, it does look like it'd be painful.
Does that one glow in the dark? It kinda looks like it would...

Probably shouldn't post any closeups on your page... some of those guys you're not into with the little dicklets might start fantasizing about fucking your earlobes.
By #358797 at 01,Oct,17 02:08
No pain, no gain. But yeah, this is the first 3mm jump I've done, so it's definitely more painful than the previous stretches. Still worth it though.
And nope... They don't glow. I do have a few sets that do in my previous size, but they irritated my ears like crazy so I don't think I'll invest in new glowing ones any time soon.

And those little dicked fuckers can fuck right off. I wouldn't let them near any of my holes. lol

By Sickboy at 30,Sep,17 23:52 other posts of Sickboy 
14mm. Will go bigger but it the never ending throbbing and stinging! (Tattoos are way more easy!) but with pain comes gratification!
By #358797 at 01,Oct,17 00:07
Right! Have you tried the taping method? Butt tons easier than tapers. I'm certain I won't use tapers anymore... The 3mm jump is a little rough with tapers.

Adult Discussion Forum