Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What does rooster jizz smell like?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by RealTitsLover at 02,Jan,18 23:01  other posts of RealTitsLover
It looks like I was once blacklisted for being rude and smelling like it...
Have you smelled it before? Is it a good thing or bad?

Similar topics: 1.Sniffing Panties   2.Smell of cum   3.Pissy lick and its natural smell   4.Quiff Smell   5.Pussy smell  

New Comment

Comments:
By Nevermore at 03,Jan,18 18:52 other posts of Nevermore 
Chicken.
By Leilani at 03,Dec,18 08:23 other posts of Leilani 
Yep, beat me to it.
Tastes like chicken.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

And smells like it.

By jayman73 at 04,Jan,18 03:27 other posts of jayman73 
I suppose it would be similar to the human type. However it may smell a bit more fowl.
By whatsupcocks at 03,Dec,18 06:36 other posts of whatsupcocks 

By #358797 at 03,Jan,18 00:01
Go jerk off a rooster and find out.
By RealTitsLover at 03,Jan,18 01:28 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I'd rather not. I don't even know what a rooster dick looks like, but I can't imagine it's appealing. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
By #487013 at 03,Jan,18 14:33
I wouldn’t say rooster jizz. You’d probably smell more like a sock that was left in the dryer too long that someone used as a cum sock then some large woman with sweaty skin flaps used it for her period then the sock got shoved up your ass and then left in the sun to bake for three days.
By RealTitsLover at 03,Jan,18 16:14 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Cool. May I ask how you've smelled me?
By #487013 at 04,Jan,18 17:32
I didn’t say I did crap for brains. Go back and read the part where I said “probably”. 🤨
By RealTitsLover at 06,Jan,18 02:05 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Why would anyone do crap for brains?
By #358797 at 06,Jan,18 02:15
🎶 Are you stupid or disabled man? I can't fuckin tell... 🎶

By #281008 at 03,Jan,18 18:42
well dont ask stupid questions/nothing ventured nothing gained
By RealTitsLover at 03,Jan,18 20:05 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Stupid? How dare you?! Yeah, I know it's stupid. You can thank JustWill for this thread though, he said I'd get at least a dozen members who can tell me what it smells like. So I had to try.
By JustWill at 03,Jan,18 20:30 other posts of JustWill 
Give it time. Trust me, the rooster jizz sniffers are out there...

By #281008 at 04,Jan,18 07:22
ask silly question u get silly answer

By jayman73 at 04,Jan,18 18:54 other posts of jayman73 
It seems like you have pissed off several members on this site. What did you do to create all this hostility against you? You seem like a really nice, witty, and intelligent guy. Always friendly toward me. How is it that these members want to hang you from the highest tree?
By RealTitsLover at 04,Jan,18 19:38 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Thanks a lot for the compliments, I appreciate that.

If you mean the comment this thread's related to, it showed up shortly after *Lix* blacklisted me, when a few other Australians I'd also never spoken to did the same...

A couple days ago, a married woman blacklisted me because she got so upset when I explained the ways you can tell a girl on my page does not have "perfectly fake" tits, like she said they were. I've been with the girl in person, but I still wouldn't have thought they could be fake from pics. Anyway, I didn't insult her or anything, so I'm not sure of the reason for the hostility.

Like they say, weird things happen on this site. Some people just aren't able to get along, and I'm alright with that... I can't explain why people get hostile for silly reasons though, since I can't relate to it.
By #521857 at 04,Jan,18 20:32
I think it's because you are not posting your own pictures.
By RealTitsLover at 04,Jan,18 20:42 other posts of RealTitsLover 
If you mean the pictures of girls (some of which are pics I took myself), I only post them when a girl talks to me about posting 'em, and the pics aren't posted on any other page, or anywhere else. I also have pretty strict limits on who I'm willing to post pics of.

I've had some straight girls be slightly annoyed by how hard it is to find ones of me on my page, but like it says in my description, I'm happy to share those privately. People who are messaging me almost never complain about the girls' pics.

By bjuk at 03,Jan,18 23:52 other posts of bjuk 

By #521857 at 03,Jan,18 18:58
Rooster is a synonym of cock, so it's probably just an analogy. Smelling some rooster sperm must be difficult since the only smell in a hen coupe is bird shit. #trustmeimafarmer

Adult Discussion Forum