Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Why do men pose as women on this site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #548485 at 14,Jan,18 16:09
This really annoys me and there is no need for it, it makes all the straight men wary and in my opinion degrades all real women here.

Here are the reasons I think they do it.

1. To make points and transfer them to other accounts
2. To make fools of male members.
3. They get off on it in some strange way.
4. A general inadequacy in their own self to attract others.

It is against all site rules as you should not post pics of others on your page.

It’s not as if there are not enough people here who would willingly chat to them if they were trans, gay or any other gender definition so it really makes no sense. It also IMO stops the real women entering chat as they are always suspected as men and not given the respect they are due.

So be yourself stay true to your own identity and just enjoy the site.

Similar topics: 1.Caption Contest! Caption my pics, win a free pose!   2.Women of the site reveal yourselves!   3.Women On This Site   4.All who have more big dick of our can ask one pic in pose him wanna and we do and public   5.Sexy pose of my ass  

New Comment

Comments:
By #493361 at 14,Jan,18 16:31
Men posing as women (and yes even vice versa) have been around as long as the internet. It's part of the anonyminity that goes with the digital age. Unfortunately we just have to deal with it and use common sense when interacting with others online.
By #548485 at 14,Jan,18 18:01
Absolute rubbish... It’s not allowed to post others pics on this site, they should all be deleted
By #493361 at 16,Jan,18 00:32
Yeah good luck with that
By #548485 at 17,Jan,18 09:17
It’s not up to me fuckwit
By #493361 at 17,Jan,18 23:14
You're a fucking moron fuckwit since you can't even tell the difference between fake men and women.

By #485312 at 17,Jan,18 22:28
this happens on every site, you'll never stop it, its a bit like 'user beware', this is just a site to share amateur naked shots, and most don't care who shares them.. lm here to look at real men, real people and real shots.. and most can tell a HD shot from a home made shot of someone sitting front of the computer taking shots with a web cam..
you'll never work out the mind of a troll, you'll never know why they try to deceive, just enjoy the site and real people when you find them and disregard the arse wipes along the way. any one you don't like the look of... block them if they offend you so much, so you don't ever need to see them again.. and if you run out of spots to blacklist, buy a membership and blacklist as many as you like...
you can tell who's here to enjoy the site and you tell who's here to be a dick... doesn't take too much time to work that out *lix*

By Andthisisme at 17,Jan,18 11:03 other posts of Andthisisme 
I have encountered a few fakes on here like you. I am really puzzled by this behaviour.
There are at least two types of fake.
1) The guy who signs on as a woman and posts photos of women that are obviously not him, but does not engage in conversations ppretending to be a woman.
2)The guy who pretends to be a woman when talkig to other members.
If a guy want to talk to me and even swap photos, that is fine by me. I am straight but have no problem with talking to people with different sexualities. I am sure many members take the same view. So I don't see any benefit for them unless as you suggest they do get off on fooling other men - my type 2.

Any fake I will vote to delete immediately there is no excuse or defence.

By #539433 at 17,Jan,18 09:31
Hey be kind..

Adult Discussion Forum