Recent Posts of member Andthisisme

Topics:

Freedom of speech 18,Sep,25 10:12
R.I.P. Brian Wilson 12,Jun,25 06:59
R.I.P Marianne Faithful 31,Jan,25 08:44
R.I.P. Francoise Hardy 12,Jun,24 10:18
R.I.P Leslie Phillips - British actor 08,Nov,22 13:40
R.I.P Olivia Newton John 08,Aug,22 21:06
Gerry Marsden R.I.P 03,Jan,21 17:57
Firefox wont open SYD 22,May,20 12:48
UK vs US Murder rates 04,Aug,19 10:38
What do U S citizens think about Trump's comments. 15,Jul,19 19:08
A question for circumcised guys 17,Mar,19 14:08
Anonymoised reasons for Blacklisting 10,Mar,19 15:06
Rain stops Trump 11,Nov,18 11:31
Why bother 09,Sep,18 09:02
POTM spamming 05,Sep,18 20:30
Pet Hates anyone? 14,Jul,18 08:42
I can't believe....is President. 12,Jul,18 14:22
The negative side of social media 25,Nov,17 21:29
When does age difference become weird 22,Nov,17 10:56
Why desribe your wife in derogatory terms 16,Sep,17 11:55

Posts:

By Andthisisme at 04,Oct,26 14:26
I won’t be leaving you - Agnetha Falkstog


only registered users can see external links


[Verse 1]
We sat down together
Our table for two
We went through the menu so slowly
I just couldn't take my eyes off you
The juices were flowing
But time wouldn't move
We gazed and the waiters were waiting
They came and went away
Everything around me disappeared

[Chorus]
Don't you worry no more
I won't be leaving you (Now I believe in you)
Don't you worry no more
I won't be leaving you (Now I believe in you)

[Post-Chorus]
I tell you I've made up my mind (I light up)
There'll be no excuses this time
I want you (Oh, BABY}
I need you (Baby, baby)
I want you
Don't let me go slipping through your fingers again

[Verse 2]
We left in a dream
And ran through the night
Our bodies were frozen in your doorway
But I wanted to kiss you in the moonlight
We lay in the darkness
Our fingers in knots
There was so much love in your touches
As you wiped my tears away
I was crying softly to you


I can see a new expression on my face;
I can feel a strange sensation taking place.
I can hear the guitars playing lovely tunes,
Everytime that you walk in the room.

I close my eyes for a second and pretend it's me you want,
Meanwhile, I try to act so nonchalant.
I see a summer night with a magic moon,
Every time that you walk in the room.

Maybe it's a dream come true,
Standing right alongside of you.
Wish I could show you how much I care,
But I only have the nerve to stare, oh oh.

I can feel that something pounding in my brain,
Just anytime that someone speaks your name.
Trumpets sound and I hear thunder boom,
Every time that you;
Every time that you;
Every time that you walk in the room.



By Andthisisme at 04,Oct,26 14:18
( You’re so square) Baby I don’t care - Elvis


only registered users can see external links


You don't like crazy music, you don't like rockin' bands
You just wanna go to a movie show
And sit there holdin' hands
You're so square
BABY, I don't care
You don't like hot rod racin' or drivin' late at night
You just wanna park where it's nice and dark
You just wanna hold me tight
You're so square
Baby, I don't care
You don't know any dance steps that are new
But no one else could love me like you do, do, do, do
I don't know why my heart flips, I only know it does
I wonder why I love you, baby
I guess it's just because
You're so square
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care
I don't know why my heart flips, I only know it does
I wonder why I love you, baby
I guess it's just because
You're so square
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care, care, care, care
I don't care, care, care, care



By Andthisisme at 04,Oct,26 06:39
Word of the day for Sunday 4th October - BABY



By Andthisisme at 03,Oct,26 20:14
Super Trouper - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


Super trouper beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you
I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Glasgow
All I do is eat and sleep and sing
Wishing every show was the last show (wishing every show was the last show)
So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming (glad to hear you're coming)
Suddenly I feel all right (and suddenly it's gonna be)
And it's gonna be so different when I'm on the stage TONIGHT
Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me (super trouper)
But I won't feel blue (super trouper)
Like I always do (super trouper)
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you
Facing twenty-thousand of your friends
How can anyone be so lonely?
Part of a success that never ends
Still I'm thinking about you only (still I'm thinking about you only)
There are moments when I think I'm going crazy (think I'm going crazy)
But it's gonna be alright (you'll soon be changing everything)
Everything will be so different when I'm on the stage tonight
Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me (super trouper)
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me (super trouper)
But I won't feel blue (super trouper)
Like I always do (super trouper)
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you
So I'll be there when you arrive
The sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive
And when you take me in your arms and hold me tight
I know it's gonna mean so much tonight
Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me (super trouper)
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me (super trouper)
But I won't feel blue (super trouper)
Like I always do (super trouper)
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you
Super trouper lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me (super trouper)
But I won't feel blue (super trouper)
Like I always do (super trouper)



By Andthisisme at 03,Oct,26 20:08
Long tall Sally - Elvis


only registered users can see external links


Gonna tell Aunt Mary about Uncle John
He claim he got married, but he having lotsa fun

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Whoo, baby, having me some fun TONIGHT

Well, long tall Sally, she built for speed
She got everything that Uncle John needs

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Ooh, baby, having me some fun tonight

Well, I saw Uncle John with bald-headed Sally
He saw Aunt Mary coming, and he ducked back in the alley

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Ooh, baby, having me some fun tonight

Well, long tall Sally, she's built sweet
She got everything that Uncle John needs

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Whoo, baby, having me some fun tonight

You know, I saw Uncle John with bald-headed Sally
He saw Aunt Mary coming, and he ducked back in the alley

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Whoo, baby, having me some fun tonight, go

I'm gonna have some fun tonight
Have some fun tonight
Have some fun tonight
Everything's all right
Have some fun, have me some fun tonight



By Andthisisme at 03,Oct,26 07:12
Word of the day for Saturday 3rd October- TONIGHT



By Andthisisme at 02,Oct,26 21:50
My little red book - Manfred Mann


only registered users can see external links


I just got out my little red book
The minute that you said goodbye
I thumbed right through my little red book
I wasn't gonna sit and cry

And I went from A to Z
I took out every pretty girl in town
They danced with me and while I held them

All I did was to talk about you
Hear your name and I'd START to cry
There is just no getting over you

No girl who's in my little red book
Just ever could replace your love
And each girl in my little red book
Knows you're the one I'm thinkin' of

Won't you please come back to me?
Without your precious love I can't go on
Where can you be? I need you so much

All I do is to talk about you
Hear your name and I start to cry
There is just no getting over you, no, no, no

Won't you please come back to me?
Without your precious love I can't go on
Where can you be? I need you so much

All I do is to talk about you
Hear your name and I start to cry
There is just no getting over you, no, no

All I do is to talk, talk about you
Hear your name and I start to cry
Well, there is just no getting over you, no, no

All I do is to talk, a-talk, a-talk
Hear your name and I start to cry
There is just no getting over you



By Andthisisme at 02,Oct,26 21:45
We didn’t start the fire - Billy Joel


only registered users can see external links


Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe
Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, The King and I, and The Catcher in the Rye
Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana, goodbye
We didn't START the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser, and Prokofiev
Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc
Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, Dacron
Dien Bien Phu falls, "Rock Around the Clock"
Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team
Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland
Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Khrushchev
Princess Grace, Peyton Place, trouble in the Suez
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac
Sputnik, Zhou En-Lai, Bridge on the River Kwai
Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California baseball
Starkweather homicide, children of thalidomide
Buddy Holly, Ben-Hur, space monkey, mafia
Hula-hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go
U-2, Syngman Rhee, payola, and Kennedy
Chubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Hemingway, Eichmann, Stranger in a Strange Land
Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion
Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania
Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson
Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex
JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say?
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again
Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock
Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline
Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan
Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal suicide
Foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz
Hypodermics on the shore, China's under martial law
Rock-and-roller cola wars, I can't take it anymore
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone, it will still burn on
And on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning



By Andthisisme at 02,Oct,26 07:07
Word of the day for Friday 2nd October - START

In case you missed my comment yesterday Bella! had decided that we would make a clean start to used words on October 1st. So I have started a new used words list.



By Andthisisme at 01,Oct,26 07:39
We are never ever getting back together - Taylor Swift


only registered users can see external links


I remember when we broke up the first time
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like
We hadn't seen each other in a month
When you said you needed space. (What?)
Then you come around again and say
"Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."
Remember how that lasted for a day?
I say, "I hate you," we break up, you call me, "I love you."

Ooh, we called it off again last night
But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever

I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
And me falling for it screaming that I'm right
And you would HIDE away and find your peace of mind
With some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Ooh, you called me up again tonight
But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never, ever, ever getting back together
We are never, ever, ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Ooh, yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Oh oh oh

I used to think that we were forever ever
And I used to say, "Never say never..."
Uggg... so he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you,"
And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like
We are never getting back together. Like, ever"

No!

We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

We, ooh, getting back together, ohhh
We, ooh, getting back together

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together



By Andthisisme at 01,Oct,26 07:36
As of today the used words list is cleared and all words are now once again available.


I want to hold your hand - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


Oh, yeah, I'll tell you somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
You'll let me hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
And when I touch you
I feel happy inside
It's such a feelin' that my love
I can't HIDE
I can't hide
I can't hide
Yeah, you got that somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
And when I touch you
I feel happy inside
It's such a feelin' that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide
Yeah, you got that somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I feel that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand



By Andthisisme at 30,Sep,26 07:45
No more - Elvis


only registered users can see external links


No MORE do I see the starlight caress your hair
No more feel the tender kisses we used to share
I close my eyes and clearly my heart remembers
A thousand good-byes could never put out the embers
Darling I love you so and my heart forever
Will belong to the memory of the love that we knew before
Please come back to my arms, we belong together
Come to me, let's be sweethearts again and then let us part no more
No more do I feel the touch of your hand on mine
No more see the lovelight making your dark eyes shine
Oh, how I wish I never had caused you sorrow
But don't ever say for us there is no tomorrow
Darling, I love you so and my heart forever
Will belong to the memory of the love that we knew before
Please come back to my arms, we belong together
Come to me, let's be sweethearts again and then let us part no more



By Andthisisme at 30,Sep,26 07:44
More, more more - Kylie Minogue


only registered users can see external links


Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
MORE , more, more, more, more
Here am I with my desire
Feel it burning just for you
My, oh my, this love divine
Is talking me to somewhere new
Just slide
Get your body down, down, down
And glide
I gotta feel you all around
Boy, you got me wanting more, more, more
Give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Wind me up, wind me up
You know I want you more, more, more
Gotta give it all up for love, babe
Keep it saying more, more, more
Baby, just fill me up to the top
Till I can't take no more
Here am I and deep desire
I got a little spot for you
Make me sigh with sheer delight
As baby, you caress and soothe
Just slide
I want to feel you down, down, down
And glide
You know, I need you all around
Oh, you got me wanting more, more, more
Give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Wind me up, wind me up
You know I want you more, more, more
Gotta give it all up for love, babe
Keep it saying more, more, more
Baby, just fill me up to the top
Till I can't take no more
Till I can't take no more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Just slide
Get your body down, down, down
And glide
I gotta feel you all around
Boy, you got me wanting more, more, more
Give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Come on, now, burn me up, burn me up
You know I want you more, more, more
Gotta give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Baby, just fill me up to the top
Till I can't take no more
More, more, more, more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Come and give me more, more, more
More, more, more, more, more, more



By Andthisisme at 29,Sep,26 07:45
Outrageous - Britney Spears


only registered users can see external links


Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex DRIVE
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!
Outrageous
Sexy as I wanna be
Got these fellas chasin' me
It's 'bout time I hit the streets
All my girls still feelin' me
"B" girl ain't lost the beat
Jumped over drama and I landed on my feet
Gotta keep goin' no stoppin' me
And if you don't like it then
(La-la-la-la-la-la-la)
Media over here (hey, hey)
Come through like a world premiere (hey, hey)
Trench coat and my underwear
Let's go with this freakshow it's
Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex drive
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!
Outrageous
I'm about to bring the heat
Lockin' down the industry
All dressed up and glamourus
Red carpet and cameras
Take trips around the globe
Tint's on my Jeep so nobody knows
It's so hot that you're comin' out your clothes
Now I'm about to give it to ya
(La-la-la-la-la-la-la)
Media over here (hey, hey)
Come through like a world premiere (hey, hey)
Trench coat and my underwear
Let's go with this freakshow it's
Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex drive
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!
Outrageous
I just wanna be happy
In a place where love is free
Can you take me there?
Somebody, ooh
And when you mention my name
Make sure you know the truth, yeah
Until I vow to keep it forever
Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex drive
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!
Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex drive
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!



By Andthisisme at 29,Sep,26 07:34
Drive my car - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


Asked a girl what she wanted to be
She said baby, "Can't you see
I wanna be famous, a star of the screen
But you can do something in between"

Baby you can DRIVE my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you

I told the girl that my prospects were good
She said baby, "It's understood
Working for peanuts is all very fine
But I can show you a better time"

Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you
Beep beep mm, beep beep yeah

Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you

I told that girl I can start right away
And she said, "Listen baby I've got something to say
I got no car and it's breaking my heart
But I've found a driver and that's a start"

Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you
Beep beep mm beep beep yeah
Beep beep mm beep beep yeah
Beep beep mm beep beep yeah
Beep beep mm beep beep yeah (fade out)



By Andthisisme at 28,Sep,26 07:35
Don’t marry her - The Beautiful South


only registered users can see external links


Think of you with pipe and slippers
Think of her in bed
Laying there just watching telly
Think of me instead

I'll never grow so old and flabby
That could never be
Don't marry her, fuck me

And your love light shines like cardboard
But your work shoes are glistening
She's a PhD in "I told you so"
You've a knighthood in "I'm not listening"

She'll grab your sweaty bollocks
Then slowly raise her knee
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the Sunday sun shines down on San Francisco Bay
And you realise you can't make it anyway
You have to wash the car
Take the kiddies to the PARK
Don't marry her, fuck me

Those lovely Sunday mornings
With breakfast brought in bed
Those blackbirds look like knitting needles
Trying to peck your head

Those birds will peck your soul out
And throw away the key
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the kitchen's always tidy
And the bathroom's always clean
She's a diploma in "just hiding things"
You've a first in "low esteem"

When your socks smell of angels
But your life smells of Brie
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the Sunday sun shines down on San Francisco Bay
And you realise you can't make it anyway
You have to wash the car
Take the kiddies to the park
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the Sunday sun shines down on San Francisco bay
And you realise you can't make it anyway
You have to wash the car
Take the kiddies to the park
Don't marry her, fuck me



By Andthisisme at 28,Sep,26 07:33
Tell me on a Sunday - Marti Webb


only registered users can see external links


[WOMAN]
Don't write a letter when you want to leave
Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment
I'd like to choose how I hear the news
Take me to a PARK that's covered with trees
Tell me on a Sunday, please

Let me down easy, no big song and dance
No long faces, no long looks, no deep conversation
I know the way we should spend that day
Take me to a **** that's got chimpanzees
Tell me on a Sunday, please

Don't want to know who's to blame
It won't help knowing
Don't want to fight day and night
Bad enough you're going

Don't leave in silence with no word at all
Don't get drunk and slam the door
That's no way to end this
I know how I want you to say goodbye
Find a circus ring with a flying trapeze
Tell me on a Sunday, please

Don't want to fight day and night
Bad enough you're going

Don't leave in silence with no word at all
Don't get drunk and slam the door
That's no way to end this
I know how I want you to say goodbye
Find a circus ring with a flying trapeze
Tell me on a Sunday, please



By Andthisisme at 27,Sep,26 12:23
The day before you came - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


Must have left my house at eight, because I always do
My train, I'm certain, left the station just when it was due
I must have read the morning PAPER going into town
And having gotten through the editorial, no doubt I must have frowned
I must have made my desk around a quarter after nine
With letters to be read, and heaps of papers waiting to be signed
I must have gone to lunch at half past twelve or so
The usual place, the usual bunch
And still on top of this I'm pretty sure it must have rained
The day before you came
I must have lit my seventh cigarette at half past two
And at the time I never even noticed I was blue
I must have kept on dragging through the business of the day
Without really knowing anything, I hid a part of me away
At five I must have left, there's no exception to the rule
A matter of routine, I've done it ever since I finished school
The train back home again
Undoubtedly I must have read the evening paper then
Oh yes, I'm sure my life was well within its usual frame
The day before you came
Must have opened my front door at eight o'clock or so
And stopped along the way to buy some Chinese food to go
I'm sure I had my dinner watching something on TV
There's not, I think, a single episode of Dallas that I didn't see
I must have gone to bed around a quarter after ten
I need a lot of sleep, and so I like to be in bed by then
I must have read a while
The latest one by Marilyn French or something in that style
It's funny, but I had no sense of living without aim
The day before you came
And turning out the light
I must have yawned and cuddled up for yet another night
And rattling on the roof I must have heard the sound of rain
The day before you came



By Andthisisme at 27,Sep,26 12:19
Paper Sun - Traffic


only registered users can see external links


Well you think you had a good time
With the boy that you just met
Kicking sand from beach to beach
Your clothes all soaking wet
But if you look around and see
A shadow on the run
Don't be too surprised if its just a PAPER sun

Ahh Paper Sun, Ahh Paper Sun

In the room where you've been sleeping
All your clothes all thrown about
Cigarettes burn window sills
Your meter's all run out
But then again its nothing
You just split when day is done
Pitching lips to nowhere, hung up on the paper sun

Standing in the cool of my room
Fresh cut flowers give me sweet perfume
Too much sun will burn!

When you're feeling tired and lonely
You see people going home
You can't make the train fare
Or the six pence for the phone
And icicles your crying
From your cheek have just begun
Dont be sad, good times are had
Beneath the paper sun

Daylight breaks while you sleep on the sand
A seagull is stealing the ring from your hand
The boy who had given you so much fun
Has left you so cold in the paper sun



By Andthisisme at 27,Sep,26 06:43
Word of the day for Sunday 27th September - PAPER



By Andthisisme at 26,Sep,26 13:24
Nobody I know - Peter and Gordon


only registered users can see external links


NOBODY I know could love me more than you,
You can give me so much love it seems untrue,
Listen to the bird who sings it to the tree,
And then when you've heard him see if you agree,
Nobody I know could love you more than me.
Ev'rywhere I go the sun comes shining through,
Ev'ryone I know is sure it shines for you,
Even in my dreams I look into your eyes,
Suddenly it seems I've found a paradise,
Ev'rywhere I go the sun comes shining through,
It means so much to be a part of a heart of a wonderful one,
When other lovers are gone we'll live on,
We'll live on.
------ guitar solo -------
Even in my dreams I look into your eyes,
Suddenly it seems I've found a paradise,
Ev'rywhere I go the sun comes shining through,
Nobody I know could love me more than you,
You can give me such love it seems untrue,
Listen to the bird who sings it to the tree,
And then when you've heard him see if you agree,
Nobody I know could love you more than me.
Nobody I know could love you more than me.



By Andthisisme at 26,Sep,26 13:18
Too much heaven - The Bee Gees


only registered users can see external links


NOBODY gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb
Oh you and me girl
Got a lot of love in store
And it flows through you
And it flows through me
And I love you so much more
Then my life, I can see beyond forever
Everything we are will never die
Loving's such a beautiful thing
Oh you make my world, a summer day
Are you just a dream to fade away
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb
You and me girl got a highway to the sky
We can turn away from the night and day
And the tears you had to cry
You're my life
I can see a new tomorrow
Everything we are will never die
Loving's such a beautiful thing
When you are to me, the light above
Made for all to see our precious love
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb
Love is such a beautiful thing
You make my world a summer day
Are you just a dream to fade away
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as wide as a river
And harder to climb
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb



By Andthisisme at 26,Sep,26 07:31
Word of the day for a Saturday 26th September -NOBODY



By Andthisisme at 25,Sep,26 21:49
Me and I - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


Sometimes when I'm mad
There's a part of me that seems to be a little sad
Sometimes when I scream
There's a voice in me that says, "You shouldn't be so mean"
Oh no, oh no
Part of me is acting while the other stands beside
Yes, I am to myself what Jekyll must have been to Hyde

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I
I don't think I'm different or in any way unique
Think about yourself for a minute
And you'll find the ANSWER in it
Everyone's a freak

Sometimes I have toyed
With ideas that I got from good old Dr. Freud
Nothing new of course
It may seem to you I try to break through open doors
Oh no, oh no
I just wanna say a lot of that applies to me
'Cause it's an explanation to my split identity

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I
I don't think I'm different or in any way unique
Think about yourself for a minute
And you'll find the answer in it
Everyone's a freak

Me and I...

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I
I don't think I'm different or in any way unique
Think about yourself for a minute
And you'll find the answer in it
Everyone's a freak

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I...



By Andthisisme at 25,Sep,26 21:47
Helter Skelter - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


When I get to the bottom, I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop, and I turn, and I go for a ride
'Till I get to the bottom, and I see you again
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Well, do you, don't you want me to love you?
I'm coming down fast, but I'm miles above you (Ahh)
Tell me, tell me, tell me, come on, tell me the ANSWER (Ahh)
Well, you may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer (Dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer)

Now, helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Yeah, woo

Oh, will you, won't you want me to make you? (Ahh)
I'm coming down fast, but don't let me break you (Ahh)
Tell me, tell me, tell me the answer
You may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer (Dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer)

Look out, helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Ooh
Look out, 'cause here she comes
(Heh-heh)

(Ahh)
When I get to the bottom, I go back to the top of the slide
And I stop, and I turn, and I go for a ride
And I get to the bottom, and I see you again
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Well, do you, don't you want me to make you? (Ahh)
I'm coming down fast, but don't let me break you (Ahh)
Tell me, tell me, tell me your answer
You may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer (Dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer)

Look out, helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Helter-skelter

Well, look out, helter-skelter
She's coming down fast
Yes, she is
Yes, she is
Coming down fast
On the helter-skelter, woo



By Andthisisme at 25,Sep,26 21:44
A brilliant choice,



By Andthisisme at 25,Sep,26 06:47
Word of the day for Friday 25th September - ANSWER



By Andthisisme at 24,Sep,26 12:19
Suddenly - Olivia Newton John & Cliff Richard


only registered users can see external links


She walks in and I'm suddenly a hero
I'm taken in, my hopes begin to rise
Look at me, can't you tell
I'd be so thrilled to see the message in your eyes?
You make it seem I'm so close to my dream
And then suddenly it's all there
Suddenly, the wheels are in motion
And I, I'm ready to sail any OCEAN
Suddenly, I don't need the answers
'Cause I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you
And how can I feel you're all that matters?
I'd rely on anything you say
I'll take care that no illusions shatter
If you dare to say what you should say
You make it seem I'm so close to my dream
And then suddenly it's all there
Suddenly, the wheels are in motion
And I, I'm ready to sail any ocean
Suddenly, I don't need the answers
'Cause I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you
Why do I feel so alive when you're near?
There's no way any hurt can get through
Longing to spend every moment of the day with you
With you
Suddenly, the wheels are in motion
And I, I'm ready to sail any ocean
Suddenly, I don't need the answers
'Cause I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you, ooh



By Andthisisme at 24,Sep,26 12:17
The boat that I row- Lulu


only registered users can see external links


I don't have a lot but with me that's fine
Whatever I got, well I know it's mine
I don't go around with the local crowd
I don't dig what's in so I guess I'm out
I'm saying these things so you know me baby
So you understand what I'm all about
The boat that I row won't cross no OCEAN
The boat that I row won't get there soon
But I got the love if you got the notion
The boat that I row's big enough for two
Me and you
There ain't a man alive can tell me what to say
I choose my own side and I like it that way
I don't worry 'bout all the things I love
There's only one thing of what I ain't got
You know that I'm thinking about you baby
But you better know 'fore you come along
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon
But I got the love if you got the notion
The boat that I row's big enough for two
Me and you
I'm saying these things so you know me baby
So you understand what I'm all about
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon
But I got the love if you got the notion
The boat that I row's big enough for two
Me and you
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon
But I got the love if you got the notion
The boat that I row's big enough for two
Me and you
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon



By Andthisisme at 22,Sep,26 07:35
The end - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


Oh yeah, all right
Are you going to be in my dreams
Tonight?

[Drum solo]

[Guitar solos]

And in the end
The love you take
Is EQUAL to the love
You make



By Andthisisme at 21,Sep,26 12:23
Girl - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


Is there anybody going to listen to my story
All about the girl who came to stay?
She's the kind of girl you want so much it makes you sorry
Still, you don't regret a single day

Ah, girl, girl, girl

When I think of all the times I tried so hard to leave her
She will turn to me and start to cry
And she promises the earth to me and I believe her
After all this time I don't know why

Ah, girl, girl, girl

She's the kind of girl who puts you down
When friends are there,
You feel a fool
When you say she's looking good
She acts as if it's understood.
She's cool, ooh, ooh, ooh

Ah, girl, girl, girl

Was she told when she was young that pain would lead to pleasure?
Did she understand it when they said
That a man must break his back to EARN his day of leisure?
Will she still believe it when he's dead?

Ah, girl, girl, girl



By Andthisisme at 21,Sep,26 12:21
Ka- Ching - Shania Twain


only registered users can see external links


We live in a greedy little world
That teaches every little boy and girl
To EARN as much as they can possibly
Then turn around and spend it foolishly
We've created us a credit card mess
We spend the money that we don't possess
Our religion is to go and blow it all
So we're shoppin' every Sunday at the mall

All we ever want is more
A lot more than we had before
So take me to the nearest store

(Ka-ching!)
Can you hear it ring? (Ka-ching!)
It makes you wanna sing (Ka-ching!)
It's such a beautiful thing
Ka-ching! (Ka-ching!)
Lots of diamond rings (Ka-ching!)
The happiness it brings (Ka-ching!)
You'll live like a king
With lots of money and things

When you're broke, go and get a loan
Take out another mortgage on your home
Consolidate so you can afford
To go and spend some more when you get bored

All we ever want is more
A lot more than we had before
So take me to the nearest store

(Ka-ching!)
Can you hear it ring? (Ka-ching!)
It makes you wanna sing (Ka-ching!)
It's such a beautiful thing
Ka-ching! (Ka-ching!)
Lots of diamond rings (Ka-ching!)
The happiness it brings (Ka-ching!)
You'll live like a king
With lots of money and things
Let's swing

Dig deeper in your pocket
Ooh, yeah, ah
Come on, I know you've got it
Dig deeper in your wallet
Oh

All we ever want is more
A lot more than we had before
So take me to the nearest store

(Ka-ching!)
Can you hear it ring? (Ka-ching!)
It makes you wanna sing (Ka-ching!)
It's such a beautiful thing
Ka-ching! (Ka-ching!)
Lots of diamond rings (Ka-ching!)
The happiness it brings (Ka-ching!)
You'll live like a king
With lots of money and things (Ka-ching!)
Can you hear it ring? (Ka-ching!)
It makes you wanna sing (Ka-ching!)
You'll live like a king
With lots of money and things

Ka-ching!



By Andthisisme at 20,Sep,26 12:33
Surfin USA - The Beach Boys


only registered users can see external links


If everybody had an ocean
Across the U.S.A.
Then everybody'd be surfin'
Like Californi-a
You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies
Huarachi sandals too
A bushy bushy blonde hairdo
Surfin' U.S.A.
You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar
Ventura County line
Santa Cruz and Trestle
Australia's Narrabeen
All over Manhattan
And down Doheny Way
Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.
We'll all be planning that route
We're gonna take real soon
We're waxing down our surfboards
We can't wait for JUNE
We'll all be gone for the summer
We're on surfari to stay
Tell the teacher we're surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.
Haggerties and Swamies
Pacific Palisades
San Anofree and Sunset
Redondo Beach L.A.
All over La Jolla
At Waimia Bay
Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.
Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.
Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.
Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.
Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.
(Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.)



By Andthisisme at 20,Sep,26 12:28
April come she will - Simon and Garfunkel


only registered users can see external links


[Verse 1]
APRIL, come she will
When streams are ripe and swelled with rain
MAY, she will stay
Resting in my arms again

[Verse 2]
JUNE, she'll change her tune
In restless walks, she'll prowl the night
JULY,she will fly
And give no warning to her flight

[Verse 3]
AUGUST, die she must
The autumn winds blow chilly and cold
SEPTEMBER, I'll remember
A love once new has now grown old



By Andthisisme at 20,Sep,26 12:25
That was the song that came to mind immediate. Well played.



By Andthisisme at 20,Sep,26 06:40
Word of the day for Sunday 20th September - ANY MONTH. JANUARY, MAY, ETC



By Andthisisme at 19,Sep,26 12:15
Rock me - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


Rock me, give me that KICK now
Rock me, show me that trick now
Roll me, you can do magic
Baby, and I can't get enough of it
Rock me, give me that feeling
Roll me, rocking and reeling
Baby, so don't stop doing it, don't stop doing it, now
(Don't stop the rocking, don't stop the rocking
I said don't stop the rocking)

Wanna be wanna be in my baby's arms
Gonna be gonna be
Nice and gentle if you want me to
Just as long as I'm in love with you
Yours for ever, honey, that's what I
Wanna be wanna be wanna be, yeah

Rock me, give me that kick now
Rock me, show me that trick now
Roll me, you can do magic
Baby, and I can't get enough of it
Rock me, give me that feeling
Roll me, rocking and reeling
Baby, so don't stop doing it, don't stop doing it, now
(Don't stop the rocking, don't stop the rocking
I said don't stop the rocking)

Wanna be wanna be with the one that I love, love, love
Gonna be gonna be
With you baby every single night
I can teach you how to rock all right
Your sweet lover, honey, that's what I
Wanna be wanna be wanna be, yeah

Rock me, give me that kick now
Rock me, show me that trick now
Roll me, you can do magic
Baby, and I can't get enough of it
Rock me, give me that feeling
Roll me, rocking and reeling
Baby, so don't stop doing it, don't stop doing it
Rock me (rock me), give me that kick now
Roll me (roll me), show me that trick now
Baby, so don't stop doing it, don't stop doing it
Rock me (rock me), give me that feeling
Roll me (roll me), rocking and reeling
Baby, so don't stop doing it, don't stop doing it



By Andthisisme at 19,Sep,26 12:13
Route 66 - Chuck Berry


only registered users can see external links


[Verse 1]
Well, if you ever plan to motor west
Jack, take my way, it's the highway that's the best
Get your KICKS on Route 66

[Verse 2]
Well, it winds from Chicago to L.A.
More than two thousand miles all the way
Get your kicks on Route 66

[Refrain]
Well, it goes from St. Louie, Joplin, Missouri
Oklahoma City looks, ooh, so pretty
You'll see Amarillo and Gallup, New Mexico
Flagstaff, Arizona, don't forget Winona
Kingsman, Barstow, San Bernardino
Won't you get hip to this kindly tip
Jack, and take that California trip?
Get your kicks on Route 66

[Guitar Solo]

[Refrain]
Well, it goes from St. Louie, Joplin, Missouri
Oklahoma City looks, ooh, so pretty
You'll see Amarillo and Gallup, New Mexico
Flagstaff, Arizona, don't forget Winona
Kingsman, Barstow, San Bernardino
Won't you get hip to that kindly tip
Jack, and take that California trip?
Get your kicks on Route 66
Get your kicks on Route 66
Get your kicks on Route 66
Get your kicks on Route 66



By Andthisisme at 19,Sep,26 06:52
Word of the day for Saturday 19th September- KICK



By Andthisisme at 19,Sep,26 06:50
A house that has everything - Elvis


only registered users can see external links


I can see you now living like a queen
In a HOUSE that has everything, everything but love
Crystal chandeliers, chauffeured limousines
Yes you'll really have everything, everything but love

I see diamonds and sables, sapphires and pearls
And as the picture clears
Poor little rich girl sitting all alone
Counting her treasures in tears
Better just a shack where two people care
Than a house that has everything, everything but love

I see diamonds, sables, sapphires and pearls
And as the picture clears
Poor little rich girl sitting all alone
Counting her treasures in tears
Better just a shack where two people care
Than a house that has everything, everything but love
Than a house that has everything, everything but love



By Andthisisme at 19,Sep,26 06:47
Your link - only registered users can see external links


The house that jack built - Alan Price Set


only registered users can see external links


Brother Nigel paints the stairs with the signs of the Zodiac
Throws milk in the mirror as he stands in his plastic bag
My sister Emma rides ever round and round the garden
Spends the whole day saying: "I beg your pardon"

Oh, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
It makes you wanna cry
This is the HOUSE that Jack built, baby
And it reaches up into the sky

Uncle Joe cracks walnuts in between his toes for fun
And looks through coloured glass at the dark spots on the sun
And Mary, she believes that her mother was a queen
Keep saying you just missed him, King Solomon has just been

Oh, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
It makes you wanna cry
This is the house that Jack built, baby
And it reaches up into the sky

{Bridge}

Oh, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
It makes you wanna cry
This is the house that Jack built, baby
And it reaches up into the sky



By Andthisisme at 18,Sep,26 07:07
Word of the day for Friday 18th September - HOUSE



By Andthisisme at 18,Sep,26 07:06
How did I forget this? I have used this song quite a few times.



By Andthisisme at 17,Sep,26 07:42
If you go away - Scott Walker


only registered users can see external links


If you go away
On this summer day
Then you might as well
Take the sun away
All the birds that flew
In the summer sky
When our love was new
And our hearts were high
And the day was young
And the night was long
And the moon stood still
For the night bird's song

If you go away

But if you stay
I'll make you a day
Like no day has been
Or will be again
We'll sail the sun
We'll ride on the rain
And talk to the trees
And worship the wind

Then if you go
I'll understand
Leave me just enough love
To fill up my hand

If you go away
As I know you will
You must tell the world
To stop turning, turning
'til you return again
If you ever do
For what good is love
Without loving you?
Can I tell you now
As you turn to go
I'll be dying slowly
'til the next hello

But if you stay
I'll make you a night
Like no night has been
Or will be again
I'll sail on your smile
I'll glide on your touch
I'll talk to your eyes
That I love so much

But if you go
I won't cry
Though the good is gone
From the word goodbye

If you go away
As I know you must
There'll be nothing left
In this world to trust
Just an EMPTY room
Full of empty space
Like the empty look
I see on your face
And I'd have been the shadow
Of your shadow
If it might have kept me
By your side



By Andthisisme at 17,Sep,26 07:38
Empty chairs and empty tables - Micheal Ball ( from Les Miserables)


only registered users can see external links


There's a grief that can't be spoken
There's a pain goes on and on
EMPTY chairs at empty tables
Now my friends are dead and gone

Here they talked of revolution
Here it was they lit the flame
Here they sang about tomorrow
And tomorrow never came

From the table in the corner
They could see a world reborn
And they rose with voices ringing
And I can hear them now
The very words that they had sung
Became their last communion
On this lonely barricade at dawn

Oh my friends, my friends forgive me
That I live and you are gone
There's a grief that can't be spoken
There's a pain goes on and on

Phantom faces at the windows
Phantom shadows on the floor
Empty chairs at empty tables
Where my friends will meet no more

Oh my friends, my friends, don't ask me
What your sacrifice was for
Empty chairs at empty tables
Where my friends will sing no more



By Andthisisme at 16,Sep,26 07:33
Throw down a line - Cliff Richard


only registered users can see external links


THROW down a line, help a poor boy
Who's a drowning in the stormy sea
Throw down the line, help a poor boy
Who's a hanging in a nowhere tree
Have you got a place for me
Men are tied in chains of silence
I look on violence, up, down, left and right
Is there no hope of light
The peaceful hand that once caressed me
Hurts like the rest, because it's turned to stone
Talons of steel have grown
Throw down a line, help a poor boy
Who's a drowning in the stormy sea
Throw down a line, help a poor boy
Who's hanging in a nowhere tree
Have you got a place for me
Yeah
Oh help me
Yeah, throw down a line, help a poor boy
Who's drowning in the stormy sea
Throw down a line, help a poor boy
Who's hanging in a nowhere tree
Have you got a place for me
See the moon, it's getting nearer
But no more clearer than the earth below
What do we really know
I feel the stab of pain returning
Despair is burning in my heart again
Why don't they see the end, ah
Throw down a line, help a poor boy
Who's a drowning in the stormy sea
Yeah, throw down a line, help a poor boy
Who's hanging in a nowhere tree
Have you got a place for me
We gotta sing it again
Throw down a line, help a poor boy
Who's drowning in the stormy sea
Yeah, throw down a line, help a poor boy
Who's hanging in a nowhere tree
Have you got a place for me



By Andthisisme at 16,Sep,26 07:31
Don’t throw your love away - The Searchers


only registered users can see external links


Don't THROW your love away
No, no, no, no
Don't throw your love away
For you might need it someday
Don't throw your dreams away
No, no, no, no
Keep them another day
For you might need them someday
Lovers of today
Just throw their dreams away
And play at love
They give their love away
To anyone who'll say, I love you
Don't throw your love away
No, no, no, no
Don't throw your love away
For you might need it someday
Lovers of today
Just throw their dreams away
And play at love
They give their love away
To anyone who'll say, I love you
Go out and have your fun
You better
Have your fun with anyone
But don't throw your love away
Don't throw your love away
No, no, no, no
Don't throw your love away
For you might need it someday
Don't throw your love away
No, no, no, no
Don't throw your love away, yay



By Andthisisme at 15,Sep,26 09:22
Gimme, gimme, gimme (a man after midnight) - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


Half past 12 and I'm watching the late show
In my flat all alone
How I hate to spend the EVENING on my own
Autumn winds blowing outside the window
As I look around the room
And it makes me so depressed to see the gloom
There's not a soul out there
No one to hear my prayer
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away?
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away?
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight



By Andthisisme at 15,Sep,26 09:17
As tears go by -The Rolling Stones


only registered users can see external links


It is the EVENING of the day
I sit and watch the children play
Smiling faces I can see
But not for me
I sit and watch
As tears go by
My riches can't buy everything
I want to hear the children sing
All I hear is the sound
Of rain falling on the ground
I sit and watch
As tears go by
It is the evening of the day
I sit and watch the children play
Doing things I used to do
They think are new
I sit and watch
As tears go by



By Andthisisme at 14,Sep,26 07:42
If it wasn’t for the nights - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


I got appointments, work I have to do
Keeping me so busy all the day through
They're the things that keep me from thinking of you
Ohhh baby, I miss you so, I know I'm never gonna make it
Oh, I'm so restless, I don't care what I say
And I lose my temper ten times a day
Still it's even worse when the night's on its way
It's bad, oh, so bad

Somehow I'd be doing alright if it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could make it)
I'd have courage left to fight if it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could take it)
How I fear the time when shadows start to fall
Sitting here alone and staring at the wall
EVEN I could see a light if it wasn't for the nights
(Even I could see a light I think that I could make it)
Somehow I'd be doing alright if it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could take it)

No one to turn to, you know how it is
I was not prepared for something like this
Now I see them clearly, the things that I miss
Ohhh baby, I feel so bad, I know I'm never gonna make it
I got my business to help me through the day
People I must write to, bills I must pay
But everything's so different when night's on its way
It's bad, oh, so bad

Somehow I'd be doing alright if it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could make it)
I'd have courage left to fight if it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could take it)
How I fear the time when shadows start to fall
Sitting here alone and staring at the wall
Even I could see a light if it wasn't for the nights
(Even I could see a light I think that I could make it)
Guess my future would look bright if it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could make it)

If it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could take it)
if it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could make it)

Even I could see a light if it wasn't for the nights
(Even I could see a light I think that I could make it)
Guess my future would look bright if it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could take it)

If it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could make it)
If it wasn't for the nights
(If it wasn't for the nights I think that I could take it)

Even I could see a light if it wasn't for the nights
(Even I could see a light I think that I could make it)
Guess my future would look bright if it wasn't for the nights

[fade]