Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Anyone had a frenulectomy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by What-once-was at 29,Jan,18 14:19  other posts of What-once-was
Hi all bit of a medical question here so it’s not particularly sexy one, I just wanted to ask if anyone has had a frenulectomy? I myself have a short frenulum and it can make things a bit uncomfortable sometimes so I’m considering getting a frenulectomy to sort it out but I wanted to see if anyone who has had it done could give a little insight into how it went and if the results were positive or not.

New Comment

Comments:
By soundsgreat87 at 08,Feb,18 01:47 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Yep, I've done it to myself. I can only say good things about it. I never noticed any change in the sensations, only their location.

By Wipperman at 31,Jan,18 09:41 other posts of Wipperman 
Hi

I had the same problem it used to get sore after a lot of penetration and also felt it was holding the head back , one day about 30 years ago I got a pin and pierced the skin there with some anaesthetic like Oral Gel then slowly stretched the hole and then started to cut the tight skin to release the penis head from the shaft it took a lot of courage but it worked there was a fare bit of **** but all was ok it slowly healed up and now I have no tight skin streatched there , best thing I ever did I’m uncut and have a perfect folding forskin and my cock when erect looks so much better and has given it a little bit of length and no more soreness there and no tight as a bow string frenulum and I’m still as sensitive there , I’m sure a doctor could do this if your not sure
By #536450 at 31,Jan,18 17:15
only registered users can see external links
I did the same way 31 years ago ! . Tu cut the thin and tight bridge of frenulum skin, I put two tight threads at each end of it. Slowly, the threads have cut through the frenulum absolutely without pain or bleeding. After four days the frenulum was cut. I never regret to do that, as you Wipperman, and still as sensitive there too.

By What-once-was at 31,Jan,18 17:33 other posts of What-once-was 
Yeah I would rather have a doctor do it, if I do it I would likely mess it up somehow and that's one bit of me I don't want to damage! would you two say you are happy with how it turned out though? no big loss of feeling or anything like that?
By #121361 at 01,Feb,18 09:05
Pierce and some Time later cut the Ends with smal ( In german Bindfaden ) ! During 10 -14 Days the Cut is finish.

By #536450 at 01,Feb,18 23:46
Yes, of course, I confirm that I am happy with this result. I lost absolutely no sensitivity and I found several advantages: The foreskin can be pulled back strongly without any pain in the frenulum. For this one there is no more risk of painful or heaving tear during sexual intercourse.

If of course you're not confident doing it yourself, you can ask an urologist to practice the procedure under local anesthesia. The procedure lasts 10 minutes and it heals in about ten days.
By What-once-was at 03,Feb,18 16:13 other posts of What-once-was 
I going to be talking to my doctor about it soon so hopefully I can get it done in the next couple of months
By #536450 at 03,Feb,18 18:01
Yes of course, you are true ! You'll not regret et get a new comfort.

By #549664 at 03,Feb,18 18:53
Definetly the right choice

By #121361 at 01,Feb,18 09:11
Cut Frenulum and Foreskin pull back verry wide !!![deleted image]

By #121361 at 30,Jan,18 06:37
Step one [deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum